+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Careless policing in India.

Careless policing in India.

Justice? That'll do for me.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-50682262
    Prakash Singh, a retired police officer and a key architect of police reforms, told the BBC that the killings were "entirely avoidable".

"Abundant caution should be taken when people in custody are being taken to the court or the scene of the crime," he said.
    INDIA.jpg

Re: Careless policing in India.

Why would the avoid it?

Shot while trying to escape,haven't heard that one for a while.

So corrupt over there, I’ve had to pay them off before for doing nothing.....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    So corrupt over there, I’ve had to pay them off before for doing nothing.....
    I know someone who had to travel over to india for 5 days every 3rd month, he oversee's a manufacturing plant the company built to exploit cheap labour, its well of the beaten track ( near the pakistan border ) and they get very few tourists in the town, the police wait outside the hotel to " question " ( take a few quid ) the odd tourist staying in the hotel, if he ventures out for meal in the local restaurants, he says he always takes a few small notes for them, its like clockwork

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Why would the avoid it?
    You think that extrajudicial executions are acceptable?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I know someone who had to travel over to india for 5 days every 3rd month, he oversee's a manufacturing plant the company built to exploit cheap labour, its well of the beaten track ( near the pakistan border ) and they get very few tourists in the town, the police wait outside the hotel to " question " ( take a few quid ) the odd tourist staying in the hotel, if he ventures out for meal in the local restaurants, he says he always takes a few small notes for them, its like clockwork
    Stay well clear of them, being a copper in India is like a licence to print money. They know you will do anything not to be taken in to a cell, because you could be there for months before they even bother to process you. I was with two mates, one was smoking a rolly on the beach, not weed, all of sudden we had about 6 police around us searching us. My mate had a blim but we all had to give them cash not to take us all in. I dont even smoke. They do it to everyone, it wasn’t a commercial busy beach either.....

I dont really but did they not admit what they did to that poor woman. Scum like that shoul not be allowed to be alive