Can't wait
    Ignore me. Thought the UFC was the night. It's next weekend

Re: Ruiz v Joshua 2

Undercard here decent stream Dillian Whyte on now
    http://crackstreams.com/boxingstream...uiz-vs-joshua/

That was class

Never doubted for one minute that Joshua would win the rematch, everyone wants Fury or Wilder next, seems he has two mandatories, Oleksandr Usyks and Kubrat Pulev.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    I was puzzled at his weight initially as the reports were he was going to lose weight.
    Now I think Ruiz will just go guns blazing from the off and try to make it an early night.
    Better footwork, Good Handspeed and better ring IQ should do it.
    :thumb up:

Is that how a world champion should box???

In my opinion Deontay wilder got it right, quote:
    "Deontay Wilder slammed Anthony Joshua’s performance against Andy Ruiz on Saturday night. The WBC champion claimed Joshua “danced and ran” to win his three world title belts back.

Very disappointed in the fight and performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Is that how a world champion should box???

In my opinion Deontay wilder got it right, quote:
    "Deontay Wilder slammed Anthony Joshua’s performance against Andy Ruiz on Saturday night. The WBC champion claimed Joshua “danced and ran” to win his three world title belts back.

Very disappointed in the fight and performance.
    Ask Muhammad Ali if that's how a world champion should box, he was the king of the dance and run. Joshua played it smart and did what he had to do to win.

On another note Ruiz has come out and admitted he was overweight, had partied too much and was unprepared. What a dick

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Ask Muhammad Ali if that's how a world champion should box, he was the king of the dance and run. Joshua played it smart and did what he had to do to win.

On another note Ruiz has come out and admitted he was overweight, had partied too much and was unprepared. What a dick
    Don't say that mate. He's going to be devastated to hear you call him that.

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    Never doubted for one minute that Joshua would win the rematch, everyone wants Fury or Wilder next, seems he has two mandatories, Oleksandr Usyks and Kubrat Pulev.
    Fury will do him .

AJ is a poor mans Lennox.

Job done , he nevef loojed kike knocking Ruiz out though the only puncher on the night was Ruiz,but didn't land a big one this time .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Fury will do him .

AJ is a poor mans Lennox.

Job done , he nevef loojed kike knocking Ruiz out though the only puncher on the night was Ruiz,but didn't land a big one this time .
    No shame in not being as good as Lennox Lewis, he's one of the greats. I like AJ, can't see him beating Fury though. Wilder maybe if he stays out of the way of that right hand

Ruiz was pathetic.

Joshua is the divisions no.3 despite what Hearn says.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    No shame in not being as good as Lennox Lewis, he's one of the greats. I like AJ, can't see him beating Fury though. Wilder maybe if he stays out of the way of that right hand
    I agree with you on Fury but I think he could lose to Wilder despite Wilder's rather underwhelming last fight bar the splendid knockout punch.

He did what needed to be done, was an excellent display of boxing. He was being so successful with that strategy then why try to knock the fella out. By the time Joshua won the first 8 rounds it was on Ruiz to change the fight, and he wasn't able to do that

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    He did what needed to be done, was an excellent display of boxing. He was being so successful with that strategy then why try to knock the fella out. By the time Joshua won the first 8 rounds it was on Ruiz to change the fight, and he wasn't able to do that
    this, it was a boxing masterclass of what needed to be done, great to see AJ able to do it

When the likes of Fury is so highly rated, you know the heavyweight division is shite.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Agreed. Why go flat out and risk being caught?
    Isn’t boxing hitting and not being hit? If Ruiz couldn’t really hurt him he wasn’t going to beat him with Joshua fighting behind his jab and long reach.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    When the likes of Fury is so highly rated, you know the heavyweight division is shite.
    I was starting to like Fury until his comments on Ruiz. Wasn’t he also a fat bastard himself, who suffered mentally? If he was why is he quick to run his mouth in such a way about another overweight fella?

It was he just a coke head that got caught and had a ready made excuse.