+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Missed the game today

Missed the game today

Roped into being Santa for the afternoon at a local Christmas fayre.

Did I miss much? A 5 goal thriller sounds quite exciting, though reading comments on here would suggest we were more than a bit fortunate and Barnsley were a tidy side.

Re: Missed the game today

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Roped into being Santa for the afternoon at a local Christmas fayre.

Did I miss much? A 5 goal thriller sounds quite exciting, though reading comments on here would suggest we were more than a bit fortunate and Barnsley were a tidy side.
    I only watched the second half and for 25 minutes we were appalling. Tomlin sprung some absolute magic to set up ward and the game opened up after that with Barnsley seemingly opening up in midfield. In fairness, we went for the win and deserved it, although it wasn't that pretty, i'd say there was an urgency that we hadn't seen under Warnock for a long time.

Any chance you could miss a few more 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I only watched the second half and for 25 minutes we were appalling. Tomlin sprung some absolute magic to set up ward and the game opened up after that with Barnsley seemingly opening up in midfield. In fairness, we went for the win and deserved it, although it wasn't that pretty, i'd say there was an urgency that we hadn't seen under Warnock for a long time.
    We were better in the first half.