+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Euro Tickets help? Under 18 conundrum

Euro Tickets help? Under 18 conundrum

Want extra tickets for the Euros for family members who are not red wall members but attended every home Wales match (nation league and Euro tournament). Whilst both my son (age 16) and I have access codes, I can only use mine as uefa preclude under 18s to buy tickets. How do I get around the problem, as I thought I could get 4 tickets based on each access code entities the applicant 2 tickets each? Thoughts please?

Re: Euro Tickets help? Under 18 conundrum

Have you emailed the FAW? Also try and contact the Welsh Football Supporters Federation

Quote Originally Posted by Over the Hill View Post
    Want extra tickets for the Euros for family members who are not red wall members but attended every home Wales match (nation league and Euro tournament). Whilst both my son (age 16) and I have access codes, I can only use mine as uefa preclude under 18s to buy tickets. How do I get around the problem, as I thought I could get 4 tickets based on each access code entities the applicant 2 tickets each? Thoughts please?
    Does this mean that those eligible for tickets at the moment (those with an 'away' record') can obtain tickets for people other than themselves before Red Wall members with a mainly 'home-only' record come into the mix? Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Does this mean that those eligible for tickets at the moment (those with an 'away' record') can obtain tickets for people other than themselves before Red Wall members with a mainly 'home-only' record come into the mix? Confused
    Yes. As these people can get 2 each, the second ticket can go to whoever they please.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Yes. As these people can get 2 each, the second ticket can go to whoever they please.
    I thought you needed a red wall member number to assign the second ticket to

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Seems wrong to me.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    I thought you needed a red wall member number to assign the second ticket to
    No. You can assign to anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Over the Hill View Post
    Just add two years to his dob

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Just add two years to his dob
    This did cross my mind. Have any others done this?