Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
I repeat Warnock turned this club around from a relegation threatened team to automatic promotion

We were very unlucky not to stay up and had some terrible refereeing decisions go against us not to mention the sala incident , by all accounts he would have found the net

My mate lives next door to Neil Warnock in a village near Bridgend ......him and his wife love it here and felt a real bond with the fans

Its sad to read some of the ill informed diatribes about one of the greatest managers this club has ever seen

The championship is a very very hard league to get out of ......he not only stopped us from being relegated in that first season .....we were aimless , without direction and going down .....but the next season he got us promoted

There is nothing more to be said , the keyboard warrior armchair fans will have their bites , as is their right

But they are wrong and time will prove it

Thank you Neil Warnock
How will time prove something you typed?

It was a handful of games into the season, what’s to say ANY other manager doesn’t save us “from certain relegation” as you put it?
Why can’t I appreciate what NW did while still criticise him? What is it with you lot not having ANYTHING bad said against the man, or in some cases the club as a whole.