I think it's fair enough to say that we did not get decisions going for us in crucial matches last season and the Emiliano Sala situation must have had an impact. Add to that the fact that we were in a very awkward position when we played Leicester after their Chairman's tragic death and we did have an awful lot to cope with that most relegated sides don't get to experience. However, despite all of that, after going to Brighton and winning a potentially crucial six pointer, the selection and tactics against an already relegated Fulham side beggared belief - I reckon we'd have stayed up if we had won that game and what happened in the short time left after Fulham scored suggested that we would have done if we had gone there with a more positive approach.

Also, I don't get the logic which says it was a "miracle" that we went up in 18/19 and yet the current squad is good enough to finish in the top two. Apart from, perhaps, the Forest game (which took place after Neil Warnock left the club of course), has anyone seen a single game this season which suggests this squad could go up automatically?