+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff City TV

Cardiff City TV

Does anyone have it and is it worth it? I've seen quite a few posts slating it?

Due to being able to attend less and less games I was thinking of getting a VPN and buying Cardiff TV but unsure if it's really worth the hassle.

Re: Cardiff City TV

just try it for 1 game, you can get a match pass for £5

To be fair I have used to 3-4 times this season, every time it has worked great, put my vpn to France or some over random country pay my £5 about 15 mins before K/O and good to go

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Does anyone have it and is it worth it? I've seen quite a few posts slating it?

Due to being able to attend less and less games I was thinking of getting a VPN and buying Cardiff TV but unsure if it's really worth the hassle.
    I've had problems with it, I've paid to watch games and the payment has gone through and there isn't anything to click on which says 'watch now's absolutely nothing that directs me to the game. I think that the trick is to buy the game about 10 minutes before kick off. I've recieved two refunds this season without any opposition from the club, so they can see that I've not been able to access the game.

Yeah try it first. Only £5. I use a VPN and it works great as long as you can find the link.

I live in France and paid £140 for the season.....That is Home and away games. I have not really had any problems watching the stream. What I DO question is value-for-money. There seems to be so many games that are NOT shown because of SKYTV/International agreements with partners etc.....When that happens I either watch via HESGOAL.COM (for SKYTV games) or set my VPN to Netherlands for "International partner games"....when I continue to watch Club TV. Just stupid I cannot watch in France yet I could in Netherlands....

Unfortunately I have not counted the ACTUAL games watched this season on Club TV...but my feeling at the moment is that the cost per game ratio is higher than £5/game if one buys a season ticket....given I can watch the SKY games etc on free streams. agmesI

It's fine for the money. I didn't do the £140 this year. Decided to go game by game. Still get the highlights etc.