+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Max Allegri linked with Arsenal - Watching SSN

Max Allegri linked with Arsenal - Watching SSN

Just caught it, surely the fans wouldn’t take to defensive football? Yes they weren’t great under Emery, but after years of Wenger football and the whole club from top to bottom having a “way of playing” do you think their fans will accept such a style in play? Even if they win games?

Re: Max Allegri linked with Arsenal - Watching SSN

It'll be like going back to Terry Neill era.
    I doubt the fans will be best pleased.

Let's hope it happens

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post

Let's hope it happens
    Hopefully Piers "Rambo is shiite" Morgan is on the selection panel along with 40k other over-entitled fans

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post

Let's hope it happens
    You read plenty on here about our fans just wanting to win and not worrying how we do it, I wonder how Arsenal fans would react to it, after the little manager bounce where they’ll just be happy to pick up points.

They need defensive stability, I just wonder how their fans would take to the differing styles, they’ve played some decent stuff for quite some time now 20+ years.

I used to hate Arsenal, but I really enjoyed watching them on TV during the Wenger years. I think for a while they played some of the most fluid, slick and exciting football I've seen from a British team. Although, Man City (before Pep) and now Liverpool have played some good stuff.

Having said that, I don't really care about them so whatever happens won't really bother me that much. If it becomes boring, I'll just watch something else.

Please let it happen, the meltdown on Arsenal Fan TV would be pretty entertaining.

I think their fans deep down would accept Warnock of it meant winning the league. For a period of time of course, then you always want more.

They are quickly becoming a bit irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Just caught it, surely the fans wouldn’t take to defensive football? Yes they weren’t great under Emery, but after years of Wenger football and the whole club from top to bottom having a “way of playing” do you think their fans will accept such a style in play? Even if they win games?

I really hope they appoint Allegri.
    I will take great delight in watchingArsenal drop down the league with yet another overseas overrated manager.
    The fans are despicable (particularly Piers Morgan).
    They got what they always wanted “the wonderful Ozil, trotting 5-10 yards and playing a 3 yard ass sideways”