+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bovril season

Banned

Bovril season

That time of year now, where a bovril at HT is a must.

Anyone drink it ?

Lovely mun in the cold weather

Re: Bovril season

Quote Originally Posted by nugent View Post

Anyone drink it ?

I have a story about bovril. I was drinking a boiling hot cup (those brown flimsy cups) and it slipped out of my hand and ended up on my bollocks, ****ing agony as it's straight boiling water. I went back to my missus house to sort myself out and her two dogs could smell the bovril and decided to attack my bollocks, ****ing frenzy it was infront of the future in laws. I was then trying to justify the dogs interest by saying that i was clean but my nuts probably smelt and tasted of beef......things went down hill from there...

I started on the Bovril a few games back. It's a must even at £2.70!

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    I started on the Bovril a few games back. It's a must even at £2.70!
    Even if it's just to keep your hands warm. The tea and coffee id appalling at the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I have a story about bovril. I was drinking a boiling hot cup (those brown flimsy cups) and it slipped out of my hand and ended up on my bollocks, ****ing agony as it's straight boiling water. I went back to my missus house to sort myself out and her two dogs could smell the bovril and decided to attack my bollocks, ****ing frenzy it was infront of the future in laws. I was then trying to justify the dogs interest by saying that i was clean but my nuts probably smelt and tasted of beef......things went down hill from there...

Banned

Brilliant 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by nugent View Post

Anyone drink it ?

I always have Bovril at the match.

Cardiff is the only ground that ever asks if I want pepper in it (which reminds me of my Dad)

Not as good as beefy curtains