+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Boris The Sh*thouse

Re: Boris The Sh*thouse

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Not sure I agree. The Tories with a majority will vote through the deal. The ERG will swallow its tongue because it is much easier blaming the EU in a year's time for the fact that a comprehensive new trade deal has not materialised if we crash out rather than take the blame for delaying it themselves as they know now that it won't be negotiated in that timeframe.
    The ERG have had plenty of opportunities to do this already and have not

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    The ERG have had plenty of opportunities to do this already and have not
    Apart from the last time where they voted for the 2nd Reading of the deal that Johnson negotiated even though Johnson threw their besties the DUP under a bus to get it. Expect this to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Agree a deal, have a BINDING referendum between that and remain. End of issue, one way or the other.
    That is the LABOUR policy.

Voting the Tories back in will just put us back to where we were 3 months ago. Boris unable to get his deal through parliament, the right wingers of the tory party unwilling to compromise, delay after delay ultimately ending in no deal exit
    Whats the point of having another referendum where the two options are remain under Corbyns ‘deal’ or actual full remain. What do the 17.4 million who voted leave in 2016 go for ? The only fair way would be to offer leave with no deal as well. Its the politicians who have been blocking us leaving, not the general public. They simply wont agree to what they were told to do by the voters. The MP’s who have blocked Brexit will find out what the voters think of them tonight - lets hope they all get kicked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Brexit won the vote and we need to get it done, it is affecting business .

If the country is successful on a whole there will be more money for the poor, homeless, NHS.

I watched a program where a journalist spent some time on the streets with the homeless , I would imagine you watched it
    His conclusions were interesting.
    We have had times in the past when the economy has been stable you don't seriously think money was spent on the poor , homeless etc do you ?

They are the last to see any benefit Jimmy

I didn't see it , and what were his conclusions .

Remember , that's the view of just one reporter

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    We have had times in the past when the economy has been stable you don't seriously think money was spent on the poor , homeless etc do you ?

They are the last to see any benefit Jimmy

I didn't see it , and what were his conclusions .

Remember , that's the view of just one reporter
    Well said, Sludge.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    What do the 17.4 million who voted leave in 2016 go for ? The only fair way would be to offer leave with no deal as well.
    Are you saying that the 17.4 million people who voted leave in 2016, wanted to leave without a deal? Because as I remember, leaving with no deal wasn't mentioned once during the build up to the referendum. In fact the Trade Secretary famously said:

"the free trade agreement that we will have to come to with the European Union should be one of the easiest in human history"

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Well said, Sludge.

Gyles brandreth was a tory mp

I rest my case

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Are you saying that the 17.4 million people who voted leave in 2016, wanted to leave without a deal? Because as I remember, leaving with no deal wasn't mentioned once during the build up to the referendum. In fact the Trade Secretary famously said:

"the free trade agreement that we will have to come to with the European Union should be one of the easiest in human history"

Oh christ now you've gone and ruined it all

Whats the point of having another referendum where the two options are remain under Corbyns ‘deal’ or actual full remain. What do the 17.4 million who voted leave in 2016 go for ? The only fair way would be to offer leave with no deal as well. Its the politicians who have been blocking us leaving, not the general public. They simply wont agree to what they were told to do by the voters. The MP’s who have blocked Brexit will find out what the voters think of them tonight - lets hope they all get kicked out.
    Why not just have another vote and see what bloody happens?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post

Brexit.JPG

Any truth in this I wonder? Posted by someone who works for Sky News in Australia;-

https://twitter.com/ljayes/status/1205205524352045056

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Any truth in this I wonder? Posted by someone who works for Sky News in Australia;-

https://twitter.com/ljayes/status/1205205524352045056
    Because of the time difference they probably know the result already

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    Because of the time difference they probably know the result already

What happens if he is unseated then? New PM? By-election in a super-safe seat?

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post

What happens if he is unseated then? New PM? By-election in a super-safe seat?
    He doesn't have to be an MP to be the leader of the party and (potentially) PM

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    Excellent.
    More

This is one of the best and funniest consequences of what happened last night :-

https://www.lbc.co.uk/politics/elect...t-their-seats/

Good riddance to them all - serves them right.

This is one of the best and funniest consequences of what happened last night :-

https://www.lbc.co.uk/politics/elect...t-their-seats/

Good riddance to them all - serves them right.
    You are a right little rule brittania type fair play

I hope you don't fall ill under this Tory government because the NHS will be fecked