+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Boris The Sh*thouse

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Boris The Sh*thouse

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Well one bloke left , as is tradition , a note to the incoming chancellor

If it wasn't for gordan brown regulating the banks which your Tory lot voted against !!!!.........things would have been so much worse
    How do you know that its my Tory lot by the way - I have voted for a number of different parties in the past but there is more chance of hell freezing over than me voting for these current ‘Labour bastards’ with their stalinist, anti-semitic, terrorist loving leader, shadow chancellor and policies designed to bankrupt the country.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    How do you know that its my Tory lot by the way - I have voted for a number of different parties in the past but there is more chance of hell freezing over than me voting for these current ‘Labour bastards’ with their stalinist, anti-semitic, terrorist loving leader, shadow chancellor and policies designed to bankrupt the country.
    Time out needed for this little tyke.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Someone's been brainwashed by the Daily Mail