+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Boris The Sh*thouse

Re: Boris The Sh*thouse

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Yes, dreadful that Welsh speakers should have signs in our language....
    The irony of the poster being from a place that originally had a Welsh name with a meaning, since Anglicised to mean naff all.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    No it wasn't a Tory funded initiative , labour controlled Cardiff city council had already started developing Cardiff bay , private money built the barrage under the quango Cardiff bay development corporation
    Considering I was personally involved in finding the money for the scheme I submit to your greater knowledge. Where do you think the money came from for the CBDC which also funded much of the surrounding infrastructure as well as the barrage itself.?

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Considering I was personally involved in finding the money for the scheme I submit to your greater knowledge. Where do you think the money came from for the CBDC which also funded much of the surrounding infrastructure as well as the barrage itself.?
    Well my masters degree was on the Development of Cardiff bay from the initial work on Baltic house and Atlantic wharf and I know that it was private money and not central government that funded it all

Courtesy of frank leavers

You should know him

Going back to Sludge's point about his mum's carer wanting to vote Tory to keep the immigrants out (living in an area of low immigration), this mirrors how people voted Leave. Areas where the fear of immigrants taking "our jobs, our houses, our benefits" were likely to vote Leave and may well now vote Tory. It remains to be seen if there is a correlation between obesity levels/voting Leave and voting Tory in this election. Ditto less well educated, white working class were more likely to vote Leave. (Ref. Prof Danny Dorlings research) This seems to be Johnsons target market when it comes to lie repetition. Repeat a lie like "we are going to build 40 new hospitals" and eventually it becomes the truth amongst those who rely on recieved wisdom. BJ was even trying to get his background supporters repeating the lie, somewhat unenthusatically on their behalf.

So, we won 3-2 this evening. Gary scored a 94th minute winner. What, you didn't know? Pass it on. It is the Truth. Anyone who says otherwise is liable to a knock on the door from the Thought Police. Sad times we live in.

Well my masters degree was on the Development of Cardiff bay from the initial work on Baltic house and Atlantic wharf and I know that it was private money and not central government that funded it all

Courtesy of frank leavers

You should know him
    If you don't believe me then I suggest you read the following Guardian article.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/....welshassembly

The barrage scheme and infrastructure was funded centrally under an initiative by the former Tory Secretary of State for Wales Nicholas Edwards. Your reference to private money was probably related to the development subsequent to the infrastructure being created by central government through the CBDC including the cost of the barrage.

Can’t believe Jimmy the Jock is a Tory and a brexiteer, that’s ruined Christmas for me

A Scot living in wales and voting Tory, I don’t think there’s anything worse.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Can't you read? He said for those who understand no explanation is needed, for those who do not understand, no explanation is possible, he's a genius who's covered every possible base in terms of reactions to this analogy. And he copy pasted it off Facebook for that added gravitas
    Oh boy, do I feel silly now.

Jim's a huge fan of Drambuie (along with every other alcoholic drink known to man). That's a Scottish brew which'll knock your socks off, and has clearly addled his senses.

Moderators - please move this thread to Politics forum

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Moderators - please move this thread to Politics forum
    In the spirit of democracy...

Moderators - please leave this thread here. It's election day so politics is more important than football (for the time being).

The Tories have presided over record poverty, record food bank usage, and the record number of billionaires in the country.
    John major doesn't think the NHS is safe in their hands.

Banned

He is a coward. A liar. He can't negotiate as his deal with Varadkar shows, he didn't even know what he'd signed up to and still refuses to accept the truth. Brexit won't get done. It'll be no deal territory again and n 9 months.

However, I will be better off if the Tories win. But, I am voting Labour because I want others to be better off, regardless of the impact on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Can’t believe Jimmy the Jock is a Tory and a brexiteer, that’s ruined Christmas for me

Tory voting Scot who voted Brexit

God help us

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    He is a coward. A liar. He can't negotiate as his deal with Varadkar shows, he didn't even know what he'd signed up to and still refuses to accept the truth. Brexit won't get done. It'll be no deal territory again and n 9 months.

However, I will be better off if the Tories win. But, I am voting Labour because I want others to be better off, regardless of the impact on me.
    What a top man

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    If you don't believe me then I suggest you read the following Guardian article.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/....welshassembly

The barrage scheme and infrastructure was funded centrally under an initiative by the former Tory Secretary of State for Wales Nicholas Edwards. Your reference to private money was probably related to the development subsequent to the infrastructure being created by central government through the CBDC including the cost of the barrage.
    My mistake , my election fever muddled my brain

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffCitySince1927 View Post
    I believe the sad truth in all of this is the monopolisation of the wealthy.

The conservatives have currently been in power with successively worse and worse leaders. People thought David Cameron was bad... but why aren’t we talking about their quality of leadership and societal failings? Well the sad truth is it is all run by the tories. If you take the common morales that Labour voters are the working class while the Conservatives are the Rich. Then in theory, the out right winner of all elections are Labour. However, what the conservatives are doing is monopolising the media.

Currently, there are two “left-wing” british newspapers, the Guardian and the Mirror. If we accept that the times is the only central newspaper is the independent (off the top of my head, correct me if I’m wrong). There are at least 5 major right wing newspapers, the Times, the Telegraph, the S*n, the Daily Express, the Daily Mail. This shows an obvious bias. A comment that it isn’t that bad only requires a quick google search UK has the most right wing media in Europe.

So why is this?
    Welp, the conservatives aim at conserving wealth while Labour will aim to redistribute the wealth to the lower working class. The people in power of the newspapers are wealthy, and not looking for people to redistribute their wealth. So they utilise their power and reach impact elections.

What does this mean?
    Well, as seen by current media outburst that Labour is antisemetic. I can neither agree or disagree with this as I have not kept on top of this. However, what I would comment is even if they are, surely a homophobic, lying, woman beating twat. None of those are undeniable as he: called gay men “bum boys”; sacked for lying by his newspaper; 999 call from his wife; and twat because he’s an etonian with no knowledge of how life works at the day to day level. Not even commenting on the Islamaphobia, Gulag comments, and the fact his policies are nothing other than Brexit done.
    Another comment is that Labour has no position on Brexit, where in all truth, they are neutral. The plan from Labour is to go to the EU and get the best deal they can, then give the public the last say. But still he’s being hounding for lacking a position. Simultaneously Boris is trying to get his deal through which a quote from a think tank brought together to suggest Brexit is a good idea, “will harm the economy in EVERY possible scenario.
    No media is commenting on how they have cut more and more public services by creating austerity, dementia tax, and brexit. The tory spindoctors have come up with a tactic to fight fire with a bigger fire in a different place. The things they have done to take the media off of the PM is remarkable. Grenfell victims, Benefit street cast should be put down, fact check uk and many many many many many more.

Where else does it impact?
    Labour vs Conservative campaign money difference is utterly disgusting. For donations, Tories received near to £12M while Labour has recouped a measly in comparison £4-5M.

I believe personally that the biggest disgrace of modern society is that the average person has been convinced by the 1% that the minimum wage workers are the problem.
    personally I think Smithies should start when he's fit..

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Jim's a huge fan of Drambuie (along with every other alcoholic drink known to man). That's a Scottish brew which'll knock your socks off, and has clearly addled his senses.
    I prefer Absolute vodka (along with every other alcoholic drink known to man) .
    My favourite whisky is actually Penderyn.

Tory voting Scot who voted Brexit

God help us
    Brexit won the vote and we need to get it done, it is affecting business .

If the country is successful on a whole there will be more money for the poor, homeless, NHS.

I watched a program where a journalist spent some time on the streets with the homeless , I would imagine you watched it
    His conclusions were interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post

I felt dirty when I put my cross in the box, it was for the greater good......

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post

But the Russians interfered with the vote / The leave campaign told lies / the young couldnt be arsed to vote / The oldies just think of themselves / the vote wasnt legally binding and just a guide of what people wanted / blah blah blah

delete as you see fit

If the country is successful on a whole there will be more money for the poor, homeless, NHS.

I watched a program where a journalist spent some time on the streets with the homeless , I would imagine you watched it
    His conclusions were interesting.
    It will affect business a lot more once it is done

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    But the Russians interfered with the vote / The leave campaign told lies / the young couldnt be arsed to vote / The oldies just think of themselves / the vote wasnt legally binding and just a guide of what people wanted / blah blah blah

delete as you see fit
    Can't really "blah blah blah" that bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    It will affect business a lot more once it is done
    You know that for a fact ? Would that be a positive or a negative?

OK so what do we do , change the vote , disregard the wishes of the majority, keep voting till the ones who disagree with the last result finally get there way?

We have to stick with it and get on with it , its democracy ....FREEDOMMMMMM....

You know that for a fact ? Would that be a positive or a negative?

OK so what do we do , change the vote , disregard the wishes of the majority, keep voting till the ones who disagree with the last result finally get there way?

We have to stick with it and get on with it , its democracy ....FREEDOMMMMMM....
    Agree a deal, have a BINDING referendum between that and remain. End of issue, one way or the other.
    That is the LABOUR policy.

Voting the Tories back in will just put us back to where we were 3 months ago. Boris unable to get his deal through parliament, the right wingers of the tory party unwilling to compromise, delay after delay ultimately ending in no deal exit

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Agree a deal, have a BINDING referendum between that and remain. End of issue, one way or the other.
    That is the LABOUR policy.

Voting the Tories back in will just put us back to where we were 3 months ago. Boris unable to get his deal through parliament, the right wingers of the tory party unwilling to compromise, delay after delay ultimately ending in no deal exit
    Not sure I agree. The Tories with a majority will vote through the deal. The ERG will swallow its tongue because it is much easier blaming the EU in a year's time for the fact that a comprehensive new trade deal has not materialised if we crash out rather than take the blame for delaying it themselves as they know now that it won't be negotiated in that timeframe.