+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Boris The Sh*thouse

Boris The Sh*thouse

The blustering coward sh*ts out of the Jeremy Vine Show today, and this man is favourite to remain PM, utter, utter tosser!!!!

Re: Boris The Sh*thouse

Playing it safe aren't they, if he doesn't get seen he can't f**k it up. Says a lot about the character of the man if that's the tactic they have to employ

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Playing it safe aren't they, if he doesn't get seen he can't f**k it up. Says a lot about the character of the man if that's the tactic they have to employ
    And yet some people will vote for these tossers; I'm dumbfounded! They will regret it

I cant believe how anyone can vote for this cowardly turd and his mendacious party.

I echo all your sentiments.
    Utter useless cowardly bellend. Only serving his pay masters.

There’s only one reason that people are voting for him, as he has nothing to say except “Let’s get Brexit done”, which itself is another lie.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    There’s only one reason that people are voting for him, as he has nothing to say except “Let’s get Brexit done”, which itself is another lie.
    Yes.

I can only see this Brexit debacle going tits up even further under another Tory government amongst other things.

I am very nervous about the NHS being in Tory hands too and have decided to vote for Labour for only the second time in my life. The last was 2017 and previously I've voted for LibDems.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Yes.

I can only see this Brexit debacle going tits up even further under another Tory government amongst other things.

I am very nervous about the NHS being in Tory hands too and have decided to vote for Labour for only the second time in my life. The last was 2017 and previously I've voted for LibDems.
    Im old enough to remember the last time a left wing labour government was in charge. They overspent big time and in 1975 we had to go cap in hand to the IMF for a bailout. The conditions imposed made the current austerity look like a treat. There were cuts everywhere, roads not gritted, bins not emptied, some difficulty in even arranging funerals. Then the miners went on strike and we ended up with a infamous 'three day week' with power cuts and general misery to preserve coal.
    I never want to see that sort of thing again in a good country like ours....but it looks as if we might be heading that way.

He hid in a fridge as well so he didn't have to go on Good Morning Britain

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    Im old enough to remember the last time a left wing labour government was in charge. They overspent big time and in 1975 we had to go cap in hand to the IMF for a bailout. The conditions imposed made the current austerity look like a treat. There were cuts everywhere, roads not gritted, bins not emptied, some difficulty in even arranging funerals. Then the miners went on strike and we ended up with a infamous 'three day week' with power cuts and generally misery to preserve coal.
    I never want to see that sort of thing again in a good country like ours....but it looks as if we might be heading that way.
    Seems like you have no idea what Labour are proposing, then. Scandinavian countries work well on centre left politics. Seems like a tidy blueprint to me.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The blustering coward sh*ts out of the Jeremy Vine Show today, and this man is favourite to remain PM, utter, utter tosser!!!!
    Shocking as boris is I don’t see Corbyn as a decent choice either. This country seriously needs these parties to split up so we have more choice.....

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Seems like you have no idea what Labour are proposing, then. Scandinavian countries work well on centre left politics. Seems like a tidy blueprint to me.

Isn’t that what Tony Bliar was? That ended well.....

Im old enough to remember the last time a left wing labour government was in charge. They overspent big time and in 1975 we had to go cap in hand to the IMF for a bailout. The conditions imposed made the current austerity look like a treat. There were cuts everywhere, roads not gritted, bins not emptied, some difficulty in even arranging funerals. Then the miners went on strike and we ended up with a infamous 'three day week' with power cuts and general misery to preserve coal.
    I’ll forever remember my old man moaning about paying 70/80 % tax around that time. He was a steel engineer in the docks nothing fancy. Said he would never ever vote labour again, and he didn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Isn’t that what Tony Bliar was? That ended well.....
    Think a lot of Labour folk would still vote for that type of politics .

Sweden is very different to the UK. For a start only 10 m people, a much smaller economy. They spend very little on police and military, most of the tax collected goes on social security, health and education. Their centre left politics ensure that social benefits etc are good but the price they pay is a tax rate of 50-60%....not just the rich...but the many.
    I don't thin k that would go down well in UK, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Think a lot of Labour folk would still vote for that type of politics .
    I agree.

I’ll forever remember my old man moaning about paying 70/80 % tax around that time. He was a steel engineer in the docks nothing fancy. Said he would never ever vote labour again, and he didn’t.
    Honestly they were horrible times, and I think the interests rates were something like 15-17%

You honestly think Labour in 2019 is comparable to Labour 1975? Saying that the Tories 2019 are comparable to the Tories of the 19th century do you may be on to something!

Sweden is very different to the UK. For a start only 10 m people, a much smaller economy. They spend very little on police and military, most of the tax collected goes on social security, health and education. Their centre left politics ensure that social benefits etc are good but the price they pay is a tax rate of 50-60%....not just the rich...but the many.
    I don't thin k that would go down well in UK, do you?
    Unfortunately we're a country that keeps looking to spend less and less on tax but demands more and more from our public services. There's logic for you.....

Honestly they were horrible times, and I think the interests rates were something like 15-17%
    But there was a lot going on in the global economy that Labour had no control of.

We had our last big crash 11 years ago. Since then our economy has got worse. This government is to blame for our situation. Do you believe this country is doing well?

You what?

The top rates were very high back then, but I'm certain they were nowhere near that high for people on the average wage for that time.

Don't blame him, blame the people that vote for him.

If you’re going back to the past interest rates under Thatcher were also astronomical and her right to buy scheme has resulted in today’s drastic housing problem. The past is the past but that stand out Tory legacy reverberates today.

Anyway, I started the thread with the statement that the Prime Minister on the eve of an election is a shithouse coward. Agree or disagree?

But there was a lot going on in the global economy that Labour had no control of.

We had our last big crash 11 years ago. Since then our economy has got worse. This government is to blame for our situation. Do you believe this country is doing well?
    Well our economy over those 11 years has been one of the best in Europe and is still strong. The last three years however have seen parliament losing focus on everything except Brexit and we need to get it sorted one way or the other for everyones sakes