+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IG Horowitz Senate Testimony

Re: IG Horowitz Senate Testimony

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What if the evidence was falsified and he was threatened with the jailing of his son? I get the feeling that you hate Trump and Flynn so much that you think this would be a price worth paying. You come across as being the CCMB equivalent of Peter Strzook!
    What if the moon was made of pizza and the Democrats were luring kids there by tricking them that they were joining the US Space Force?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What if the moon was made of pizza and the Democrats were luring kids there by tricking them that they were joining the US Space Force?
    You mean taking them to the island?

It's looking increasingly likely that it may have been yet another frame job commited by the commie leftists who have infiltrated the highest echelons of the US government, and are hell-bent on subverting the democratic process. I'm not sure why Cyril admires these scumbags so much, but each to their own. They were willing to send an innocent man who was also a war hero to jail in order to further their warped political objectives. That should scare the life out of everybody. And yet all Cyril wants to talk about is semantics as he attempts to derail what is a very serious topic of conversation.
    Its all politically motivated I guess WB

We would jail them on mars,is this a new film release

oooo back of the net , Democrats were not interested in those type of interests, they are angelic ??

You will have to explain. I was playing the "what if" game. It seems to absolve people who have to be seem to be right (inside their own head anyway) from any assertion that they got something wrong. On that are you saying that the evidence was falsified and he only fell on his sword to avoid the jailing of his son (presumably for some other false and trumped up charge)?

Ok I also thought the example was a bit apposite because the noble General Flynn, when he wasn't leading the chanting of Lock her up (on as yet unspecified charges) was quite adept at retweeting Pizzagate conspiracy theories. This obviously isn't a crime as there wouldn't be anyone left on here for me to argue with!

He has been under investigation (not prosecuted or sentenced, they come later) for plotting with senior Turkish ministers to abduct and remove from the US a Turkish dissident (for some reason also an obsession of one Rudy Guiliani) and The Hill had to row back on an article he wrote smearing the dissident after they found he was on a half million dollar contract from the Turkish government that he had not disclosed to the News outlet or more importantly to the YS government as required and had to do retroactively.

Still big up Flynny! He seems the kind of "innocent" guy someone with a hatred of bad actors should ride to their defence!

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    oooo back of the net , Democrats were not interested in those type of interests, they are angelic ??
    I don't want to ruin your Secret Santa but if when you open it it is a year's supply of Halo Polish it will be from WB!

Ok I also thought the example was a bit apposite because the noble General Flynn, when he wasn't leading the chanting of Lock her up (on as yet unspecified charges) was quite adept at retweeting Pizzagate conspiracy theories. This obviously isn't a crime as there wouldn't be anyone left on here for me to argue with!
    The term pizzagate was derived directly from John Podesta's bizarre emails, and it was your favourite news outlets who redicuously tried to associate it with the basement of a pizza parlour.

The term pizzagate was derived directly from John Podesta's bizarre emails, and it was your favourite news outlets who redicuously tried to associate it with the basement of a pizza parlour.
    You wouldn't happen to have any evidence to support that redicuous (sic) assertion would you? I do remember you hilariously trying to smear a CNN correspondent and his wife because she listed Comet Ping Pong as her favourite place for a kid's meal though......classy!

You wouldn't happen to have any evidence to support that redicuous (sic) assertion would you? I do remember you hilariously trying to smear a CNN correspondent and his wife because she listed Comet Ping Pong as her favourite place for a kid's meal though......classy!
    It was one of the Podesta brothers favourite hangouts too. The pizza must have been very good

It was one of the Podesta brothers favourite hangouts too. The pizza must have been very good
    There you go again....can't stop yourself can you!

There you go again....can't stop yourself can you!
    Are you going to add your name, and apologise for misleading the CCMB faithful up to the garden path?

An apology to Carter Page

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...to-carter-page

Are you going to add your name, and apologise for misleading the CCMB faithful up to the garden path?

An apology to Carter Page

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...to-carter-page
    What follow this Jonathan Turley, leading Trump apologist called by the Republicans at the impeachment hearing to contradict his previous utterings.

Seems like you have gone off the Hill since Solomon became part of the story by being cahoots with Guiliani and his indicted chums as they tramped over the Ukraine on their smear campaign. Good you have a new hero

Whilst we are using The Hill Opinion pieces then for balance let's add this one.

It asks a reasonable question on the central thrust of the Trump campaign that they were being spied upon because of the surveillance of Carter Page when

a) it started more than a month after he left the campaign and
    b) according to the Trump campaign itself he, like Papadopolous was a very minor lackey living far outside the orbit of the celestial star that is Donald Trump.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...pying-on-trump

I am sure you can solve the conundrum though with those Joe 90 specs you had as a kid!

What follow this Jonathan Turley, leading Trump apologist called by the Republicans at the impeachment hearing to contradict his previous utterings.

Seems like you have gone off the Hill since Solomon became part of the story by being cahoots with Guiliani and his indicted chums as they tramped over the Ukraine on their smear campaign. Good you have a new hero
    Turley is probably the least impartial person out there. He is a democrat but he stands for the rule of law.

Whilst we are using The Hill Opinion pieces then for balance let's add this one.

It asks a reasonable question on the central thrust of the Trump campaign that they were being spied upon because of the surveillance of Carter Page when

a) it started more than a month after he left the campaign and
    b) according to the Trump campaign itself he, like Papadopolous was a very minor lackey living far outside the orbit of the celestial star that is Donald Trump.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...pying-on-trump

I am sure you can solve the conundrum though with those Joe 90 specs you had as a kid!
    It looks like it's back to the drawing board for you if you haven't already worked out the plot yet

It looks like it's back to the drawing board for you if you haven't already worked out the plot yet
    That's me and Judgement Day Inspector General Horowitz who were equally perplexed it would seem.

That's me and Judgement Day Inspector General Horowitz who were equally perplexed it would seem.
    The IG didn't look perplexed to me. He said the Steele Dossier was a made up pile of crap, and that the FISA warrants against Carter Page used manufactured evidence, all of which I laid out in minute detail well over 2 years ago. And the cherry on top was that he also informed us that existing evidence was fraudulently altered! It was a slam dunk mate, and we haven't even had Durham yet..

The IG didn't look perplexed to me. He said the Steele Dossier was a made up pile of crap, and that the FISA warrants against Carter Page used manufactured evidence, all of which I laid out in minute detail well over 2 years ago. And the cherry on top was that he also informed us that existing evidence was fraudulently altered! It was a slam dunk mate, and we haven't even had Durham yet..
    I await Durham sidling onto the stage at the backend of a horse with his nose up tainted AGs arse. It is that season after all. Is see you swerved my question about how Page can be pivotal and at the same time the Trump campaign calling him a minnow again!

I await Durham sidling onto the stage at the backend of a horse with his nose up tainted AGs arse. It is that season after all. Is see you swerved my question about how Page can be pivotal and at the same time the Trump campaign calling him a minnow again!
    Carter Page was used for no other reason than they needed a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign, hence he was never charged with anything. I've never really trusted the fella, and I don't know if he was playing along or if he really was oblivious, but what we do know is he had a long career with the CIA. I guess Durham if the person with the right credentials to dig into this, and maybe we will never know the answer due to state secrets.

Carter Page was used for no other reason than they needed a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign, hence he was never charged with anything. I've never really trusted the fella, and I don't know if he was playing along or if he really was oblivious, but what we do know is he had a long career with the CIA. I guess Durham if the person with the right credentials to dig into this, and maybe we will never know the answer due to state secrets.
    Which bit of the Trump Campaign did they spy upon if he left it a month earlier and was mostly making coffee when he was there if you believe the.......Trump Campaign?

Which bit of the Trump Campaign did they spy upon if he left it a month earlier and was mostly making coffee when he was there if you believe the.......Trump Campaign?
    The Page FISA warrant gave them a 2-hop NSA search capability backwards and forwards in time. This might not be the first time it has happened either, and that's why I said this whole thing isn't about Trump, it's about the rule of law. It was you and lardy who turned it into a partisan issuse because you fell into the trap, and then you went and led Bob W, Heisenberg, Cardiff Irish & TBG astray with your made up Trump Russia Collusion bollocks. It's about time you set the record straight mate, and fessed up to your little escapade

The Page FISA warrant gave them a 2-hop NSA search capability backwards and forwards in time. This might not be the first time it has happened either, and that's why I said this whole thing isn't about Trump, it's about the rule of law. It was you and lardy who turned it into a partisan issuse because you fell into the trap, and then you went and led Bob W, Heisenberg, Cardiff Irish & TBG astray with your made up Trump Russia Collusion bollocks. It's about time you set the record straight mate, and fessed up to your little escapade
    Changing topic slightly, have you been following Giuliani ?
    Year (2020) of the boomerang ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Changing topic slightly, have you been following Giuliani ?
    Year (2020) of the boomerang ?
    You're going to make cyril's head explode! My prediction it's fake news until it's proved true, just like the Steele Dossier was verified until it wasn't

Changing topic slightly, I would like to hear some opinions on this..

You're going to make cyril's head explode! My prediction it's fake news until it's proved true, just like the Steele Dossier was verified until it wasn't

Changing topic slightly, I would like to hear some opinions on this..

Comey is done, will they make a deal with him? my guess is would be that he will have to flip a few or he'll be eating porridge for breakfast. Once a biggy flips, it could turn into Dominos.