+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well done Greta

Well done Greta

Re: Well done Greta

Apparently Trump said something like get over yourself and go watch a film with some mates

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Apparently Trump said something like get over yourself and go watch a film with some mates
    Really? **** me, if that's true then politically we have problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Really? **** me, if that's true then politically we have problems.
    Yeah he did, but as usual she owned it, and him. A 55 year old President of the USA tweeting that at a 16 year old climate change activist though, it's utterly mad

trump.jpg

greta.jpg

What does the Op think?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Yeah he did, but as usual she owned it, and him. A 55 year old President of the USA tweeting that at a 16 year old climate change activist though, it's utterly mad

trump.jpg

greta.jpg
    Trump is a consequence of Obama. I was never a fan of Obama but the hard right voted Trump into office as Punishment to those who voted for a black president, he's there as a protest.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What does the Op think?
    It's a tough job travelling around the world telling people not to travel around the world. Imagine being a beer taster telling people not to drink

He and her are barmpots trouble is one is a child , the other is a little girl

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's a tough job travelling around the world telling people not to travel around the world. Imagine being a beer taster telling people not to drink
    You've changed my mind about the little shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    You've changed my mind about the little shit.
    Enough about Trump, what about Greta?

trump.jpg

greta.jpg
    How can we be in a world where the US president is being routinely outwitted in full view by a 16 year-old girl? For the love of God, will someone in the White House not hide his phone?

Enough about Trump, what about Greta?
    I'll just set you up....

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    How can we be in a world where the US president is being routinely outwitted in full view by a 16 year-old girl? For the love of God, will someone in the White House not hide his phone?
    They are both humans and it's called interaction, which is a good thing.

Yeah WB has interactions where he is outwitted by humans on a regular basis and that is a good thing!

Yep Greta is a good thing and Trump is not.

Yeah WB has interactions where he is outwitted by humans on a regular basis and that is a good thing!
    I respectfully disagree about being outwitted, I know what a dodgy dossier looks like when I see one!

Heisenberg

trump.jpg

greta.jpg
    16 year old girl having more humility and sense of humour than the President of the USA shocker.

She has his quote in her bio now.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GretaThun...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

I can’t bring myself to go back on twitter, I’d probably tweet that idiot trump 100 times a day.

Yes and yes.

She still makes him look silly.

Mind you, he does that himself numerous times a day.

Donald is into very deep intense , ironic humour, that is delivered as a timed diversionally planned tactic ,
    this recent outpouring comes at the same time as his China trade talk outpourings,
    strangely even the highly intelligent contributors of the CCMB don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Donald is into very deep intense , ironic humour, that is delivered as a timed diversionally planned tactic ,
    this recent outpouring comes at the same time as his China trade talk outpourings,
    I’ve seen the people that vote for him. They’re all ****ing retards. No intelligence needed.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Don't talk bollocks.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Yep Greta is a good thing and Trump is not.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I’ve seen the people that vote for him. They’re all ****ing retards. No intelligence needed.
    I would like to agree, but I work with a lot of very intelligent americans who vote Republican. That is in part because of the industry I work in and I doubt many of them think much of him, but there are plenty of well educated and well informed Americans who will still vote Republican.