+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well done Greta

Re: Well done Greta

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    I would like to agree, but I work with a lot of very intelligent americans who vote Republican. That is in part because of the industry I work in and I doubt many of them think much of him, but there are plenty of well educated and well informed Americans who will still vote Republican.
    Yes, but the ones you see all over the internet etc (so the ones I’ve seen) all come across as thick as ****. I’m not doubting there are intelligent people that vote (for the party not the man) republican. They’ll likely be rich as **** too.

Another one I’ve just seen

https://www.reddit.com/r/MurderedByW...tm_name=iossmf

The man gets ruined daily.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Yes, but the ones you see all over the internet etc (so the ones I’ve seen) all come across as thick as ****. I’m not doubting there are intelligent people that vote (for the party not the man) republican. They’ll likely be rich as **** too.

Another one I’ve just seen

https://www.reddit.com/r/MurderedByW...tm_name=iossmf

The man gets ruined daily.
    I can only talk about people I have actually met and know. I've no doubt that there are morons in the world and I've no doubt that some of them vote for Trump. But you have said that you have seen the people who vote for him and they are all retards. Just pointing out that while it's easy to believe they are all stupid, it's just not the case.

I can only talk about people I have actually met and know. I've no doubt that there are morons in the world and I've no doubt that some of them vote for Trump. But you have said that you have seen the people who vote for him and they are all retards. Just pointing out that while it's easy to believe they are all stupid, it's just not the case.
    It's Main Street v Wall Street, and where your nest is feathered. Basically two different business models that benefit different people.

You’re suggesting they are just acting stupid then?

Even the republican politicians get booted all over the internet and laughed at.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    You’re suggesting they are just acting stupid then?

Even the republican politicians get booted all over the internet and laughed at.
    No I am not. The politicians may well be figures of ridicule on the internet. But in a two-party system, lots of intelligent people will nevertheless vote for them. If you vote for the party that you think is best for your own personal interests, frankly Trump is an obvious choice for many of them. That some strangers you don't know post funny things about American politicians does not mean that the people I actually know are somehow stupid.

And while we are at it- calling someone a retard? Not on, really.

She's a ****ing puppet. Everyone knows it
    Trump is right.

No I am not. The politicians may well be figures of ridicule on the internet. But in a two-party system, lots of intelligent people will nevertheless vote for them. If you vote for the party that you think is best for your own personal interests, frankly Trump is an obvious choice for many of them. That some strangers you don't know post funny things about American politicians does not mean that the people I actually know are somehow stupid.

And while we are at it- calling someone a retard? Not on, really.
    I didn’t say it was people posting funny stuff.

You do know you can see tweets from actual people. You can see actual people talking to news reporters etc. The internet is amazing.

As for your other comment, yawn.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Yeah he did, but as usual she owned it, and him. A 55 year old President of the USA tweeting that at a 16 year old climate change activist though, it's utterly mad

Attachment 3397

Attachment 3398
    55????

He’s nearer 90 than 55

She reminds me of one of those creepy girls in horror films. What was it, the Exorcist ??

73 year old President of the United States thinks he should be Time Magazine "Person of the Year".
    Time Magazine awards it to a 16 year old Swedish schoolgirl with Aspbergers Syndrome.
    73 year old President of the United States has a hissy fit and attacks 16 year old schoolgirl on Twitter ironically referencing her "Anger Management" issues in the process.
    16 year old Swedish schoolgirl acts with dignity humility and humour as if being abused by a 73 year old man on twitter is part of the life she has chosen to lead.

Welcome to the upside down world of 2019!

It comes to something when a girl actively doing what she thinks is right gets attacked from your average joe on the street. If she’s wrong she’s wrong, but people aren’t attacking her for her opinion they are getting personal and nasty. Actual grown men as well.

Pathetic.