+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hardcore political animals, who's staying up all night to monitor the results ?

Hardcore political animals, who's staying up all night to monitor the results ?

Not me,

Re: Hardcore political animals, who's staying up all night to monitor the results ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Not me,
    I didn't vote as I'm not really into politics, but I'll give it a watch to see how Labour did in their heartlands.

Blog Entries

Re: Hardcore political animals, who's staying up all night to monitor the results ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I didn't vote as I'm not really into politics, but I'll give it a watch to see how Labour did in their heartlands.

Neither have I or Doris, my lad did however, which surprised me as he's never voted before in a GE

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Party politics is a load of bull, my interest is in the rule of law and associated malfeasance. After witnessing what is going on in America it is clear that democracy is being undermined at the global level. Good luck to anybody who thinks sticking their vote in a ballot box is going to change anything.

Blog Entries

Party politics is a load of bull, my interest is in the rule of law and associated malfeasance. After witnessing what is going on in America it is clear that democracy is being undermined at the global level. Good luck to anybody who thinks sticking their vote in a ballot box is going to change anything.
    True story

I hate politics hence me not contributing on the politics forum , as im a little imbalanced.

I am staying up till the first few results come in but it seems this country has voted for an idiot

The problem is my lot had an idiot leading them as well

A disaster for labour

I'm staying up for most of the night. Already ready for a disaster (for Labour and the country). A lot of tea will be drunk!

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I hate politics hence me not contributing on the politics forum , as im a little imbalanced.
    Unbalanced more like

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Unbalanced more like
    Aye but i did get the Corbyn disaster policy agenda right, so not totally unbalanced of mind, more of a realist.

Welcome to your nightmare.