+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Exit Poll Its PM Boris with 80 odd majority

Re: Exit Poll Its PM Boris with 80 odd majority

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    I'm not bothered. I get my old age pension.
    Company pension.
    Anybody on benefits needs to start worrying.
    The Tories will go for them.
    With regard to Brexit the ball is in the hands of the Tories. If it goes tits up Labour will be back in the game.
    The SNP will want a, referendum on independence.
    Just to point out, the State Pension is also a benefit and has been defined as such since 1946. But as you may have implied, State Pensioners with their triple lock guarantee and me, me, me attitude form a large Conservative voting block.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    They were knackered either way - plenty of Labour voters voted to remain. But imagine looking at Johnson and thinking that's the guy to lead us. What a shabby, ridiculous country.
    Indeed what a disaster

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Total disaster

Corbyn and his crew need to go now

I would like Rachael Reeves as leader , sharp political and economic brain

God help the poor and disadvantaged
    Yup, and god help them when we have another blairite policy led labour party.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    No, but they control the thoughts of so many.
    The figure is very high.

I normally love watching the tv coverage on election nights, but tonight I just feel totally dejected and worried over what this country has become.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I normally love watching the tv coverage on election nights, but tonight I just feel totally dejected and worried over what this country has become.
    I'd blame the politicians for not listening to the people. They only have themselves to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    There's none so blind.......
    I'm not. Blind policy tests keep showing that Labour policies are more popular than Tory policies. Most of the print media is owned by Tory donors. The Tories are the establishment.

What bits of this do you disagree with?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Im making sure I dont watch any news channels.

Labour need to act quickly. Hopefully McDonnell Corbyn Abbott and others quit tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The figure is very high.
    Showing the influence the media has.

Bye bye England/Wales. Full of retards.

I'm not. Blind policy tests keep showing that Labour policies are more popular than Tory policies. Most of the print media is owned by Tory donors. The Tories are the establishment.

What bits of this do you disagree with?
    Well the inevitable massacre of the Labour party by a buffoon who the media have also shown him to be just that as well suggests otherwise.

They have refined the propaganda techniques to a level where they are almost invisible to the average person.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Well the inevitable massacre of the Labour party by a buffoon who the media have also shown him to be just that as well suggests otherwise.
    No it doesn't, it proves it. Policies don't matter. If they were allowed to matter, different story.

They have refined the propaganda techniques to a level where they are almost invisible to the average person.
    Stupid prick.

The country has just voted for a uncaring, lazy, lying, racist, homophobic cuunt who can't even be questioned or scrutinised without him trying to run off or divert attention with his wanker behaviour.

Voted for by old ***** who have the same views as him. I hope the youngsters in this country vote for involuntary euthanasia no start bumping these doddery old ****ers off in a few years.

Stupid prick.
    Why do you think people fall for it?

No, but they control the thoughts of so many.
    Now that is utter shit.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Now that is utter shit.
    Really?

Do you think the media has no control over how people think?

Why do you think people fall for it?
    Stupidity. Like yours.

Boris and trump , I am fecking staggered we have elected this idiot with such a large majority

Cant wait for these new tory voters in wales to start moaning that life under the tories is tough

Too fecking late now you idiots , go and cry to boris , he will help you

No it doesn't, it proves it. Policies don't matter. If they were allowed to matter, different story.
    This election the number 1 item on the agenda was Brexit. That plank Corbyn and his merrymen and women came up with we will get a deal put it to the vote and campaign against it Sorry absolutely pathetic. Come up with that sort of cr@p and its no wonder the public have no trust.

Corbyn and co have caused this.

You just can’t accept that the majority in the UK have a different opinion to you. Get over it !

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    This election the number 1 item on the agenda was Brexit. That plank Corbyn and his merrymen and women came up with we will get a deal put it to the vote and campaign against. Sorry absolutely pathetic. Come up with thay sort of cr@p and its no wonder the public have no trust.

Corbyn and co have caused this.
    Glad you think the NHS, homelessness etc are minor issues in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    The country has just voted for a uncaring, lazy, lying, racist, homophobic cuunt who can't even be questioned or scrutinised without him trying to run off or divert attention with his wanker behaviour.

Voted for by old ***** who have the same views as him. I hope the youngsters in this country vote for involuntary euthanasia no start bumping these doddery old ****ers off in a few years.
    Voted for by a lot of former labour voters who sadly are bigoted and ignorant , just like boris

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    If true this is a crushing blow for Labour. Even John Macdonald now on BBC seems to believe the game is up. There is no support for left wing radical policies and their policy to fudge BREXIT was catastrophic. If Labour are to succeed in future they need a more moderate leader with more centralist policies. There are some good people in Labour - Hilary Benn, Rachel Reeves Yvette Cooper, Caroline Flint, Lisa Nandy etc - who have been marginalised in favour of John Macdonald, Dianne Abbot, Rebecca Long Bailey and Laura Pidcock to name a few. None of these are appealing to a moderate electorate. Had Labour had a different leader and different front bench they could have walked this election. But they committed electoral suicide by pursuing policies that were simply too radical. Now we have to put up with the untrustworthy buffoon Boris Johnson but given the alternative I'm glad assuming of course the exit poll is correct.
    They were between a rock and a hard place on Brexit, but I don't think any of their policies were radical.