+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Exit Poll Its PM Boris with 80 odd majority

Re: Exit Poll Its PM Boris with 80 odd majority

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Just to point out, the State Pension is also a benefit and has been defined as such since 1946. But as you may have implied, State Pensioners with their triple lock guarantee and me, me, me attitude form a large Conservative voting block.
    How dare you include me in that "assessment"!

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    5 years of Boris
    Isn’t there another separate message board on CCMB for politics?

Blyth valley , former mining town has gone tory

Fecking disaster

Lord bucket head would have made a better leader than Corbyn the useless idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    No I'm not. Every election, based on policies, Labour wins. This one was no different. Do some research. Look at how the Tories intend clamping down on sections of the media that haven't supported them. It's a coup. You won't agree as you're a tory. I understand.
    Never voted Tory in my life, including today.
    Just dont agree with your opinion on media influence. Is that allowed?, or do I let you brainwash me?😁

Do you believe what the media prints is irrelevant and makes little difference to how people think? If so, please get help.
    You’re becoming paranoid.

I reckon cardiff north will go tory and gower in swansea

Bizarre that a seat that rushes to announce early because the decision is a foregone conclusion ends up with a change of party.

Long way to go etc etc, but even to the untrained eye, a Tory MP in a mining town just seems bonkers.

Turkies have well and truly voted for Christmas today.
    All about Brexit which they think will make their country / area better.
    Because majority Tory governments have great form for looking after working class areas don’t they...
    With a liar leading the way

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Agree totally. What the EU referendum and this general election has shown is the generation who grew experience peace, love and understanding in the 60s are now racist, uncaring and selfish cuunts now.
    It's too early to make judgements yet, but if the exit poll is anything like right, then I'm not sure the result can be "blamed" on one generation. For an outcome like the predicted one to happen, I would have thought most age groups would have had to have favoured the Conservatives and there might have been more than expected remain voters who thought the Referendum vote had to be honoured no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    Bizarre that a seat that rushes to announce early because the decision ends up with a change of party.

Long way to go etc etc, but even to the untrained eye, a Tory MP in a mining town just seems bonkers.
    Tory mp in bridgend with the poverty they have there , do they really think boris is going to help them out there ?

Basically we had a crap leader and in these areas where there are very few immigrants they voted brexit

But it's like turkeys voting for xmas and they are going to get a right stuffing

And blame europe and immigrants again

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    Turkies have well and truly voted for Christmas today.
    All about Brexit which they think will make their country / area better.
    Because majority Tory governments have great form for looking after working class areas don’t they...
    With a liar leading the way
    You got it

Laughable sayin lots of support for labour policies.

Boris is a joke. I don’t think he will be good for the county, however

Corbyn was unelectable, and his polices only looked good to those living in a wonderland

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    You’re becoming paranoid.
    Glad you believe that people always know what to think and there's little need for the printed media.

Quote Originally Posted by Q View Post
    Laughable sayin lots of support for labour policies.
    According to who?

According to who?
    So far - the electorate.

According to who?

???? VOTERS

That was an easy one to answer. Labour won’t recover from this for the next election either.. to big a gap. 10 years of tories coming up.

So pretty clear. Poor polices don’t win votes.

Listen to the labour MP’s on your TV... they are saying Corbyn was the issue on the door step. Corbyn and his polices

Quote Originally Posted by Q View Post
    ???? VOTERS

That was an easy one to answer. Labour won’t recover from this for the next election either.. to big a gap. 10 years of tories coming up.

So pretty clear. Poor polices don’t win votes.

Listen to the labour MP’s on your TV... they are saying Corbyn was the issue on the door step. Corbyn and his polices
    Because of his policies or because people have been swayed by the media opinions on his policies, especially tax evasion and making the most wealthy pay?

Labour candidate for stoke is fuming , fully expects to lose his seat and blames corbyn and his lot for the heavy defeat

And in my opinion , he is right

Together with the leavers from non immigration areas that voted tory

Shame on the lot of them , they will get stuffed by the very party they voted for

Because of his policies or because people have been swayed by the media opinions on his policies, especially tax evasion and making the most wealthy pay?
    You seem to think very little of the public's ability to think for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    You seem to think very little of the public's ability to think for themselves.
    I do.

If a bomb goes off somewhere, we're reliant on the news provided.

I believe we've been convinced, as a country, that tax is bad, we don't want to pay it, but we should have top public services for nothing.

Anyone believing the political news network is an unbiased, honest account are idiots.

It seems at election time people prefer to hear the vague, jingoistic battle cries even if they're led by a bigoted muppet. Britain is a conservative country; it takes more of an effort to get Labour in and it seems a lot more has to be aligned for that to happen.

I think brexit has changed everything its fecked the labour party as many of its core voters are bigots and uneducated fools who have voted for a party ready to shit on them

And thanks to them and corbyn this country is fecked

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    It seems at election time people prefer to hear the vague, jingoistic battle cries even if they're led by a bigoted muppet. Britain is a conservative country; it takes more of an effort to get Labour in and it seems a lot more has to be aligned for that to happen.
    Rumours are cardiff north is going tory