+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tomlin

Tomlin

2 outrageous bits of technical ability yesterday.
    Has to be a contender for player with the most natural ability in this seasons championship.
    Sublime!

Re: Tomlin

He's showing Warnock up a bit isn't he

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    We might even develop into a decent footballing side! 🤔

If he can keep having as much influence for the rest of the season he may even get a new contract. Up to a month ago, whilst recognising his ability, I would have said he was a definite for releasing along with Richards, Connolly, Bamba, Ward, Bogle.

Yes but it is two way , personally he had the chance to roll up his sleeves and get himself fitter and sharper ,
    He went out on loan and didn't look like this ?

In my view his current form is down to a better mental attitude and a 100% improvement in his fittness.

If he deals positively with set backs through the season, we / he should be fine .

I wonder if he is still living in Leicester. That was always a bone of contention and played a part in his weight and attitude issues I think. I'm hoping he's moved down here now because that can only be good for him and us. Brilliant player IMHO. If he had pace God help the opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yes but it is two way , personally he had the chance to roll up his sleeves and get himself fitter and sharper ,
    He went out on loan and didn't look like this ?

In my view his current form is down to a better mental attitude and a 100% improvement in his fittness.

If he deals positively with set backs through the season, we / he should be fine .
    He has done since the start of the season though. Let's be honest, he's not Warnock's type of player

He has done since the start of the season though. Let's be honest, he's not Warnock's type of player
    Creative midfielder and Warnock teams aren’t really known to go together, he did sign camarassa last year though, be good to get him Tomlin and ralls together, that would be some midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I wonder if he is still living in Leicester. That was always a bone of contention and played a part in his weight and attitude issues I think. I'm hoping he's moved down here now because that can only be good for him and us. Brilliant player IMHO. If he had pace God help the opposition.
    Not this again. Why does it matter where he lives as long as he turns up to training on time? Aaron Ramsey lived in Lisvane during his last couple of seasons with Arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Not this again. Why does it matter where he lives as long as he turns up to training on time? Aaron Ramsey lived in Lisvane during his last couple of seasons with Arsenal.
    It only matters when a player isn't performing! I suppose it depends on the individual, manager etc. Some players can aggravate injuries or seize up driving long distances, some don't!

[QUOTE=LeningradCowboy;5029758]Not this again. Why does it matter where he lives as long as he turns up to training on time? Aaron Ramsey lived in Lisvane during his last couple of seasons with Arsenal.[/QUOTE
    Posh twat