+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Etheridge

Etheridge

Just been watching the highlights.....again.....contrary to my match thread comment MAYBE he could have come out a bit quicker for the first goal. Having said that a brilliant tip over the bar at 3-0...which would surely have negated any comeback, For me still no1.

Re: Etheridge

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Just been watching the highlights.....again.....contrary to my match thread comment MAYBE he could have come out a bit quicker for the first goal. Having said that a brilliant tip over the bar at 3-0...which would surely have negated any comeback, For me still no1.
    Given his poor kicking, I'd be seriously thinking of dropping him. He gave away a needless penalty yesterday and made very heavy weather of a header which was powerful, but straight at him at 3-3 - if the rebound had dropped to a striker, rather than a centre half, our comeback would probably have been all for nothing.

Re: Etheridge

The penalty.......was not......really...Bamford is quite savvy and clearly knew what he what trying to get...(even Leeds MB say so....) Yes, Etheridge's kicking is very wayward....but then you see De Gea doing the same...and flapping at a cross for the Everton goal today