+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The last time...

The last time...

When was the last time we came from 0-3 down to get a point..or a win. Been wracking my ageing brain but cannot remember...

Re: The last time...

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    When was the last time we came from 0-3 down to get a point..or a win. Been wracking my ageing brain but cannot remember...
    For me Luton away 3 nil down on Valentines night to draw 3-3, we should have won 4-3 blatant penalty not awarded

We can obviously beat that with the 4 up to draw 4-4 at Peterborough. Only time I had seen 8 goals go in 100 yards away

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    For me Luton away 3 nil down on Valentines night to draw 3-3, we should have won 4-3 blatant penalty not awarded
    Looking at the stats we scored after Luton put two past us making it 2-1, then a Chris Barker own goal, 3-1, then scored twice 3-3. So, didn't come back from 3 nil down.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    We can obviously beat that with the 4 up to draw 4-4 at Peterborough. Only time I had seen 8 goals go in 100 yards away
    May be wrong but haven't Peterboro done it to us twice?

Years ago we were 4-1 down at half time to Plymouth in the league cup. We won 5-4.

I remember when we were 3-0 down to Preston back in 2009 saying to a mate that we'd get a draw. I was half right. There were another 3 goals. :-(