+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The early hours/middle of the night bladder club

Banned

The early hours/middle of the night bladder club

Wake up in the morning for a pee?

Anyone struggling to get a full nights sleep now?
    Are you looking for some early morning football fan companionship?

Well you're troubles are now over

I'm up at 4am/ 5am constantly now busting for a pee.

I'm 42, does this stop?
    Can you get back to sleep straight away, or are you like me, wide awake once your ass gets out of bed?

Well, consider this thread now as a place where like minded bladder sufferers can come to each morning and chat

Any tips for getting back off to sleep?

Netflix has a log burning programme, where you can watch a fire burning and cracking away, that works for me sometimes.
    Or put earphones in and listen to lullabies on you tube. That's pretty good.

First Team

Re: The early hours/middle of the night bladder club

I’m in my mid 50 ‘s and it only gets worse.
    Two nightly bladder emptying trips these days but the doctor assures me that nothing untoward and the various blood tests etc back this up.
    Embrace the extra time available and once you reach a certain age enjoy the mid afternoon nap to catch up on the missing sleep hours.

Quote Originally Posted by nugent View Post

I'm 42, does this stop?
    Can you get back to sleep straight away, or are you like me, wide awake once your ass gets out of bed?

Well, consider this thread now as a place where like minded bladder sufferers can come to each morning and chat

Netflix has a log burning programme, where you can watch a fire burning and cracking away, that works for me sometimes.

A shag always works for me

2 or 3 for me.
    Pissing is the diabetics friend.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    A shag always works for me
    Do people your age still get erections?

We had one last Thursday, blues won

Yes. He has two sheds.

I'm 42, does this stop?

I feel your pain.
    I've had this problem for over 20 years - after a stroke, aged 44
    It has become worse in the last couple of years after prostate cancer/ radiotherapy.

I live in hope that my bladder doesn't exceed the capacity of my night-time wee bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by Majorblue View Post
    Two nightly bladder emptying trips these days but the doctor assures me that nothing untoward and the various blood tests etc back this up.
    Embrace the extra time available and once you reach a certain age enjoy the mid afternoon nap to catch up on the missing sleep hours.
    Two ? That's a full night of slumber for me..

Quote Originally Posted by Majorblue View Post
    I am 62 mate and have had to put up with this for years. It doesn't get any better and seems to make no difference whether you have drunk a few pints or none! I also cannot get back to sleep once I am awake, no matter what the time is. Maybe it's something we all have to go through?

4 o'clock p!ss every morning, but usually get back to sleep.

I stealthily push my missus over and slide over to the dry side, no need to get up😱

This place is for football chat!

I don't visit here to peruse threads about having a slash in the middle of the night! Why doesn't Moggis create a dedicated Bladder Problems forum? While he's at it, how about a Corns, Bunions and Verrucas one for those with aching feet?

I see there's a thread concerning an air freshener, FFS! Last week we were invaded by fans of political parties who rattled on and on. When will these intrusions end?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

I don't visit here to peruse threads about having a slash in the middle of the night! Why doesn't Moggis create a dedicated Bladder Problems forum? While he's at it, how about a Corns, Bunions and Verrucas one for those with aching feet?

I see there's a thread concerning an air freshener, FFS! Last week we were invaded by fans of political parties who rattled on and on. When will these intrusions end?
    Someone’s pissed off

Don't drink anything after nine o'clock.

It's also a place where blokes can talk about, share experiences about, and advise others on subjects they may not feel comfortable talking about elsewhere.
    Anyway, I'm off now - got a pile of ironing to get through.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Don't drink anything after nine o'clock.
    In the morning to be on the safe side reading some of these stories!

3:38am every night on the dot. Auto-pilot there & back.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    It's also a place where blokes can talk about, share experiences about, and advise others on subjects they may not feel comfortable talking about elsewhere.
    Anyway, I'm off now - got a pile of ironing to get through.
    Ha ha, I enjoyed that!

Go to bed late ,keep your lower half warm , drink horlicks before bed , turn all lights off ,wear ear muffs to keep out sound ,god speed.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I stealthily push my missus over and slide over to the dry side, no need to get up😱
    Guilty of this. Pissed the bed round an ex mrs once and woke up relatively soon after (was still warm) so I had a quick bath (wiped the sides as well..they bloody know) and headed off to the sofa.

Funnily enough she never mentioned it or asked me why I was in the sofa..

And one where you can dedicate gay stories you make up about sludge. Weirdos.

Unfortunately I qualify for the several times pissing a night club- however you Taffies are doing it all wrong.
    Getting out of bed,opening the door and bumping your way along the passage with the floor boards squeaking-turning the light on - pissing, flush, wash your hands then doing everything in reverse on your way back to bed in the cold is bound to stop you getting back to sleep - **** me I’d be wide awake!!
    What I’m going to share with you guys is scientifically proven and will help you get back off to sleep quicker.
    Firstly you need a glass receptacle- an ordinary pint pot is no good especially if you’re a several times a nighter - there’s nothing worse than it overflowing and you getting piss everywhere - plus with wet hands there’s no grip and the Mrs won’t thank you for drying your cock in her nightie!!
    I found the perfect Glass vase in Ikea- it’s squarish with a lip you can pick it up easily with and it holds about two quarts!!
    I know what you’re thinking- Lazy Bastard but it actually has a purpose medically!!
    I didn’t know I had Kidney Stones but peeing in a glass jar showed up the sand like deposits at the bottom resulting in early diagnosis and treatment....so you can safely tell your partners it’s not out of sheer laziness but a medical necessity 😉
    Once you’ve got your piss pot is has to be housed within arms reach between the bottom of your bed and your bedside table.
    When you do wake up in the middle of the night all you need to do is slide your legs out from under the duvet and in one rocking motion using your arse as a fulcrum swing yourself up into a sitting position on the edge of the bed - please note the cheeks of your arse should never be out of contact with your warm brushed cotton sheets.
    A slight lean to pick up your piss pot - unroll your cock from your pyjamas and place inside your pot.
    At this point please be aware that tilting the pot to the side similar to a barmaid pouring a pint will reduce unwanted noise and frothing!!!
    Once finished- a quick shake to eliminate drippers- inside the pot may I add - and replace carefully back by the side of your bed.
    The motions in reverse and slide back under the duvet and cwtch back into bum island 🌴!!!
    No need to ever make the trek to the bog ever again!!
    I’m glad I could be of service guys 🥳😃👍