+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Ukraine Corruption

Re: Ukraine Corruption

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You are taking things far too seriously comrade. I only deal in facts, and only ever having voted for labour is a fact
    And me, only Labour for decades, not now though ,never will be a Tory though , but cant buy into this ' everything is wrong ' unless its Labour , Trump is awful , but there are conspiracies out there ,Democrats are riddled with wrong doing.

TOBW in my view is a reasonable man ,compared to the others who are childish and rude.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    And me, only Labour for decades, not now though ,never will be a Tory though , but cant buy into this ' everything is wrong ' unless its Labour , Trump is awful , but there are conspiracies out there ,Democrats are riddled with wrong doing.

TOBW in my view is a reasonable man ,compared to the others who are childish and rude.
    I'd blame the media, now they are painting Vindman as a hero, but I haven't forgotten what Rand Paul said last week, so hopefully it will all comes out.

I'd blame the media, now they are painting Vindman as a hero, but I haven't forgotten what Rand Paul said last week, so hopefully it will all comes out.
    Wasn't he a candidate for presidency back in 2016 , written few books ??

What?

Smoking guns

Some on here will be familiar with the "work" of John Solomon. Dubbed an "investigative journalist he was responsible for 14 columns of "opinion" (he wasn't allowed to write for the main media because of perceived bias and inexact journalistic standards) for The Hill on issues in the Ukraine. Many were breathlessly posted on here.

Solomon left The Hill to be one of Hannity's lackeys on Fox News. But not before he became part of the story that his articles were being co-ordinated with Rudy Guiliani, Lev Parnas, Igor Fruman, and the husband and wife legal team of Victoria Toensing and Joe DiGenova (Solomon's lawyers). The articles sought to implicate Joe Biden and his son in Ukranian scandal and smear the US Ambassador to the Ukraine leading to her removal.

The Hill conducted a review of Solomon's articles and his time there.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/48...mns-on-ukraine

It concluded:

Solomon failed to identify important details about his sources including that they were under investigation or indictment;
    In some instances the sources were his own lawyers (Toensing and Di Genova);
    There were unanswered question about Solomon's relationships with Rudy Giuliani and his associate Lev Parnas;
    Disclosures will be added to all the articles written by Solomon pointing these issues out with a criticism of itself that this should have been made at the time of publication;
    The Hill failed by letting Solomon to engage in work that looked like investigative journalism despite being labelled as opinion particularly as those that used Solomon's work to amplify his "opinion" ignored and
    Solomon’s appearances on Fox News where he was identified as an investigative journalist blurred the distinction between news and opinion in the minds of some readers."

Still Trump was acquitted so why does this matter a jot?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Some on here will be familiar with the "work" of John Solomon. Dubbed an "investigative journalist he was responsible for 14 columns of "opinion" (he wasn't allowed to write for the main media because of perceived bias and inexact journalistic standards) for The Hill on issues in the Ukraine. Many were breathlessly posted on here.

Solomon left The Hill to be one of Hannity's lackeys on Fox News. But not before he became part of the story that his articles were being co-ordinated with Rudy Guiliani, Lev Parnas, Igor Fruman, and the husband and wife legal team of Victoria Toensing and Joe DiGenova (Solomon's lawyers). The articles sought to implicate Joe Biden and his son in Ukranian scandal and smear the US Ambassador to the Ukraine leading to her removal.

The Hill conducted a review of Solomon's articles and his time there.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/48...mns-on-ukraine

It concluded:

Solomon failed to identify important details about his sources including that they were under investigation or indictment;
    In some instances the sources were his own lawyers (Toensing and Di Genova);
    There were unanswered question about Solomon's relationships with Rudy Giuliani and his associate Lev Parnas;
    Disclosures will be added to all the articles written by Solomon pointing these issues out with a criticism of itself that this should have been made at the time of publication;
    The Hill failed by letting Solomon to engage in work that looked like investigative journalism despite being labelled as opinion particularly as those that used Solomon's work to amplify his "opinion" ignored and
    Solomon’s appearances on Fox News where he was identified as an investigative journalist blurred the distinction between news and opinion in the minds of some readers."

Still Trump was acquitted so why does this matter a jot?
    You keep falling for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    You keep falling for it.
    I know, hes so gullible isn't he!!!!!!!

What's the latest with Q?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    You keep falling for it.
    So true

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Deep State in action. Probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Deep State in action. Probably.
    Somebody blinked.

Wait, he got fired a few months ago, and he himself is now under investigation. What am I missing?

Wait, he got fired a few months ago, and he himself is now under investigation. What am I missing?
    Has there ever been a bigger and more easy open goal offered than the one you've just presented with that question .

Has there ever been a bigger and more easy open goal offered than the one you've just presented with that question .
    Whatever is going on we know there was no Trump Ukraine collusion.

Whatever is going on we know there was no Trump Ukraine collusion.
    Except for all the video and audio of him bragging about it!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Except for all the video and audio of him bragging about it!
    I forgot about those Biden videos!

Is the very pleasing on the eye Yulia still about these days I wonder.