+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ukraine Corruption

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ukraine Corruption

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Trump's most sycophantic Senator is wishing this away, Gluey is hoping that this dies a quiet death and then you reinvigorate it with.....interesting!!! Comedy Gold!
    It's good to have opposing views on any topic, but you wouldn't know a thing about that. You haven't even breathed a word about the FISA court abuse because it undercuts your agenda. You are so transparent that I can see right through you, Mr Steele Dossier -Trump Russia Collusion - Mueller Report - Impeachment guy. You are 100% wrong 100% of the time, so at least you are consistent!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's good to have opposing views on any topic, but you wouldn't know a thing about that. You haven't even breathed a word about the FISA court abuse because it undercuts your agenda. You are so transparent that I can see right through you, Mr Steele Dossier -Trump Russia Collusion - Mueller Report - Impeachment guy. You are 100% wrong 100% of the time, so at least you are consistent!
    What bit of the Rudy/ Sarah show do you want me to oppose? More pertinently, for the record. which bits do you think are factual?

What bit of the Rudy/ Sarah show do you want me to oppose? More pertinently, for the record. which bits do you think are factual?
    I don't know, I haven't watched it

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I don't know, I haven't watched it
    No probs. Which bits of the first three videos in this thread are factual and why?

No probs. Which bits of the first three videos in this thread are factual and why?
    I haven't seen them, I want to watch the show in real-time, but the gist of it has been in the public domain for a long time.