+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Ukraine Corruption

Re: Ukraine Corruption

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Well,

It's been a quite weekend on the Ukraine front. The latest Lev Parnas video/audio has Trump/Alec Baldwin* (delete to taste) telling a skunk squad of people he said he says he barely knows to get rid of the officially appointed ambassador to the Ukraine. In the end Mike Pompeo did his and Giuliani's dirty work.

Elsewhere the Walrus of War, Trump-appointed ex National Security Advisor John Bolton had the contents of a forthcoming book leaked after it was sent to the White House for vetting. In it he told of an August meeting with Trump in which the president said he wanted to continue a freeze on nearly $400 million in security aid for Ukraine until the government there agreed to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and other Democrats. If confirmed on oath in the unlikely chance that the Senate will allow his testimony you can see why the Trump legal defence team's central argument seems to be abuse of power is not an impeachable offence.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ess-after-book

Obviously Bolton is now an untrustworthy hate figure on the right (seems to have covered off the only bit of the hate spectrum he had left). The usual suspects have gone into "nothingburger" mode arguing he is doing it to sell books, revenge for his sacking, never-Trumper and the leaker is Andrew Peek (if that should make a difference). To spare you WB regurgitating this the CTH take is below:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ew-york-times/

Still in a week or so the jury of independents that is the Senate will acquit Trump and we can all move on.
    Stuck in werk sneaking a 5 min window, you haven't applied the 48 hour rule Cyril

[NSC]
    Trust the Plan
    Q++

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Stuck in werk sneaking a 5 min window, you haven't applied the 48 hour rule Cyril

[NSC]
    Trust the Plan
    Q++
    I know....what's happening with Rotherham councillors now the window has elapsed?

Heisenberg

Well,

It's been a quite weekend on the Ukraine front. The latest Lev Parnas video/audio has Trump/Alec Baldwin* (delete to taste) telling a skunk squad of people he said he says he barely knows to get rid of the officially appointed ambassador to the Ukraine. In the end Mike Pompeo did his and Giuliani's dirty work.

Elsewhere the Walrus of War, Trump-appointed ex National Security Advisor John Bolton had the contents of a forthcoming book leaked after it was sent to the White House for vetting. In it he told of an August meeting with Trump in which the president said he wanted to continue a freeze on nearly $400 million in security aid for Ukraine until the government there agreed to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and other Democrats. If confirmed on oath in the unlikely chance that the Senate will allow his testimony you can see why the Trump legal defence team's central argument seems to be abuse of power is not an impeachable offence.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ess-after-book

Obviously Bolton is now an untrustworthy hate figure on the right (seems to have covered off the only bit of the hate spectrum he had left). The usual suspects have gone into "nothingburger" mode arguing he is doing it to sell books, revenge for his sacking, never-Trumper and the leaker is Andrew Peek (if that should make a difference). To spare you WB regurgitating this the CTH take is below:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ew-york-times/

Still in a week or so the jury of independents that is the Senate will acquit Trump and we can all move on.
    NO COLLUSION!!!

I know....what's happening with Rotherham councillors now the window has elapsed?
    You have proved far more capable with using google than me, I believe that the council leader stepped down with immediate effect, and with just keepin it to MSM, there is quite a damning report on the BBC, I would like to think that our council leaders behave better ? although they have apparently apologised (and with no prosecutions) so i guess that this makes it O.K, back to werk.

You have proved far more capable with using google than me, I believe that the council leader stepped down with immediate effect, and with just keepin it to MSM, there is quite a damning report on the BBC, I would like to think that our council leaders behave better ? although they have apparently apologised (and with no prosecutions) so i guess that this makes it O.K, back to werk.
    Certainly saw reports critical of South Yorkshire Police but nothing about the Council or any resignations. But then again I've only got google not SuperSight!

Only 44 hours to go for John Bolton though.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    NO COLLUSION!!!
    I don't want to sound churlish but if you are trying to show your "red pill" credentials you will need to put more effort in than that!

A buzz phrase in capitals is a reasonable start but you need to work on your strings. Russia Dossier Steele Mueller Lardy DeepState WaPo rule of law RINO Antifa CNN MSM Lawfare TDS should be a good start but new ones are coming regularly and you should tune your twitter to look fresh and aware. The order is not important nor the sense so just feel free to spew them out into any response and have fun!

Words are ok but memes are better. Golden rules, nothing factual and ....er no that's it!

If you get caught without facts and evidence to hand, crazy I know but it can happen, you need a video. It has to be big to put distance between the facts you may not have at your fingertips, it has to come from Fox or similar and it has to have been cut and pasted from any website you can find as long as the initials start with CTH. Whatever you do, don't comment on the video with any interpretation or analysis yourself.

Finally, there are an array of emojis available to finish your devastating responses. Pick one to finish dependant upon your mood!

I wish you well with the job application. Don't stray too far from these rules and the first few thousand posts in your new life will simply fly by!

Heisenberg

I don't want to sound churlish but if you are trying to show your "red pill" credentials you will need to put more effort in than that!

A buzz phrase in capitals is a reasonable start but you need to work on your strings. Russia Dossier Steele Mueller Lardy DeepState WaPo rule of law RINO Antifa CNN MSM Lawfare TDS should be a good start but new ones are coming regularly and you should tune your twitter to look fresh and aware. The order is not important nor the sense so just feel free to spew them out into any response and have fun!

Words are ok but memes are better. Golden rules, nothing factual and ....er no that's it!

If you get caught without facts and evidence to hand, crazy I know but it can happen, you need a video. It has to be big to put distance between the facts you may not have at your fingertips, it has to come from Fox or similar and it has to have been cut and pasted from any website you can find as long as the initials start with CTH. Whatever you do, don't comment on the video with any interpretation or analysis yourself.

Finally, there are an array of emojis available to finish your devastating responses. Pick one to finish dependant upon your mood!

I wish you well with the job application. Don't stray too far from these rules and the first few thousand posts in your new life will simply fly by!
    I feel suitably chastised and I am thoroughly embarrassed at my attempts to mimic the usual f**kwittery/whataboutery I've come to expect in these threads.

Please accept my humble apology and acknowledge my willingness to attempt to meme and emoji my way to accidentally getting quoted on The_Donald and become a leading right-wing figure... Perhaps the new Pepe the Frog.

So, Bolton is suddenly fired, and then in 4 months he negotiates a book deal, researches a book, writes a book, proof reads a book, checks all the facts, signs it off with the publisher, and sends it off to the NSC for approval ... and then just before the Trump lawers start his impeachment defence a copy turns up at the Washington Times. Yeah, right Cyril, but good to see you are still believing all the BS after all these years!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    So, Bolton is suddenly fired, and then in 4 months he negotiates a book deal, researches a book, writes a book, proof reads a book, checks all the facts, signs it off with the publisher, and sends it off to the NSC for approval ... and then just before the Trump lawers start his impeachment defence a copy turns up at the Washington Times. Yeah, right Cyril, but good to see you are still believing all the BS after all these years!
    Remember when Omarosa's "bombshell" book was going to take down Trump?

Remember when Andrew McCabe's "bombshell" book was going to take down Trump?

Remember when Jim Comey's "bombshell" book was going to take down Trump?

Who was in charge of reviewing all NSC publications—including John Bolton’s new “bombshell” book

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman’s twin brother

[D5]

Enjoy the show

That's probably why Trump stopped him testifying under oath to Congress, to give him more time to write it!

Still given that he has called his personally appointed ex-National Security Advisor a liar he should be encouraging Republican Senators to allow him to repeat those lies under oath don't you think?

Care to start back tracking Cyril ?, still another 12 hours if you wish to dig in

JB.jpg

Care to start back tracking Cyril ?, still another 12 hours if you wish to dig in

JB.jpg
    Care to explain your scoop? Bolton's lawyers yesterday said the leak came from the White House, Republicans today speculated Bolton might have done it, Bolton, lawyers and publishers categorically denied it in the statement you breathlessly posted.

Anything that diverts from Bolton saying that Trump directly told him about the quid pro quo and whether Republican Senators will let him confirm that under oath I suppose!

Care to explain your scoop? Bolton's lawyers yesterday said the leak came from the White House, Republicans today speculated Bolton might have done it, Bolton, lawyers and publishers categorically denied it in the statement you breathlessly posted.

Anything that diverts from Bolton saying that Trump directly told him about the quid pro quo and whether Republican Senators will let him confirm that under oath I suppose!
    I'll dig in for another 24 hours, what quid pro Joe are you referring to? this one ?

I'll dig in for another 24 hours, what quid pro Joe are you referring to? this one ?
    Or maybe this one ?
    https://twitter.com/RedPilledCult45/...15486079492097

You surpassed your usual self with this absolute classic of a post, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    You surpassed your usual self with this absolute classic of a post, sir.
    This might be an astute observation if Trump is impeached due to the efforts of Las Parnas and Bolton the wanderer, otherwise you are just as gullible as he is. I'm predicting the same outcome as the Kavanaugh, which you also got terribly wrong!

Mr Schiff getting shredded again! I think this trial may get brutal at some stage, Trump has brought the A-Team with him
    If Trump gets impeached after that defence I will eat my hat!

This might be an astute observation if Trump is impeached due to the efforts of Las Parnas and Bolton the wanderer, otherwise you are just as gullible as he is. I'm predicting the same outcome as the Kavanaugh, which you also got terribly wrong!
    I think this may have been an occasion, given the quality of Cyril's message, where you might have done away with your seemingly compulsory reply.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think this may have been an occasion, given the quality of Cyril's message, where you might have done away with your seemingly compulsory reply.
    Without measurable results Cyril is nothing more than a disinformation peddling propagandist, and he's usually 100% wrong about everything!

Heisenberg

Hey Cyril! Suck on this!

[QUOTE=Heisenberg;5043019]Hey Cyril! Suck on this!

Ah Rule 2 The Fake Meme, well done student.

There is a very good online tutorial from The Red Pill Metropolitan University (we all love a join the dots anagram) It gives a step by step guide on how to handle the Squad of Fact Pedants if they have the temerity to emerge from their burrows to challenge your brilliance.

Watch the classic steps of Obscure, Project, Divert, Exasperate and Repeat to put as much distance between cue ball and object ball as possible until the world moves on.

It also gives a bit of guidance on managing the unexpected like one of your weaker recruits trying to impress by setting true or false challenges which ricochet back in your direction. If this happens pick any word apart from true or false obviously, yes is as good as any!

Also try finishing with Rule 4 next time

[QUOTE=cyril evans awaydays;5043059]
    Hey Cyril! Suck on this!

Ah Rule 2 The Fake Meme, well done student.

There is a very good online tutorial from The Red Pill Metropolitan University (we all love a join the dots anagram) It gives a step by step guide on how to handle the Squad of Fact Pedants if they have the temerity to emerge from their burrows to challenge your brilliance.

Watch the classic steps of Obscure, Project, Divert, Exasperate and Repeat to put as much distance between cue ball and object ball as possible until the world moves on.

It also gives a bit of guidance on managing the unexpected like one of your weaker recruits trying to impress by setting true or false challenges which ricochet back in your direction. If this happens pick any word apart from true or false obviously, yes is as good as any!

Also try finishing with Rule 4 next time
    What about the impeachment? Are you backtracking?

Hey Cyril! Suck on this!
    Romney Jr brought up in the impeachment trial

Romney Jr brought up in the impeachment trial
    Obscure, Project, Divert........and breathe!

NBC News asked Mitt Romney during the break how he felt about being name-dropped during the question-and-answer session.

Republican Sens. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina and Ted Cruz of Texas had asked Schiff whether President Barack Obama would have had the authority to ask for a corruption investigation if Mitt Romney's son was being paid by a corrupt Russian company.

Romney laughed and, referring to the oldest of his five sons, told NBC News, "I’m giving a quick call to Tagg right now to make sure he disabuses himself of that million dollars he got."

https://www.tampabay.com/florida-pol...ed-to-ukraine/

[QUOTE=Wales-Bales;5043089]

What about the impeachment? Are you backtracking?
    On my prediction that the Senate will acquit Trump despite evidence it has been presented and evidence and testimony that has previously been requested but denied or which the Senate is disinterested in seeing then no backtracking on my part.