Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
Well, as I pick myself up off the floor after the shock of reading those first three predictions, L'll ask is anyone seriously expecting Trump to be impeached given the Republican majority in the Senate?

Nearly fifty years ago, a Republican President accepted that he did not have the support of all of his party and opted to resign before he was impeached. I can't help thinking that Nixon would not have had to resign today because he would have been fully supported by his party no matter what. On the other side, you get the clear feeling that the Democrats would vote en bloc for impeachment no matter how strong or weak the evidence against Trump.

By all accounts, there is a desire for "strong leaders" these days, but I look the world over and struggle to see anything other than political pygmies who are big on bluster and intolerance or rule by fear - where America goes, others follow.
My hunch was based on available evidence, not a senate majority, although I am sure there a few RINO members who would love to get rid of the president.