Thread: Ukraine Corruption

Re: Ukraine Corruption

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Still waiting.
    But but but gluey always goes to the original source material

WB posting fake memes again

Who can forget that one with the fake Churchill quote that he thought was real... I know I can't
    The Churchill one was similar to this, in that gluey just posted an image. I checked the URL and found it was posted on a republican governor (or mayor or something) Twitter page.

So I did the same with this image, and found this is the source. Another impartial source from Mr On The Fence.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The Churchill one was similar to this, in that gluey just posted an image. I checked the URL and found it was posted on a republican governor (or mayor or something) Twitter page.

So I did the same with this image, and found this is the source. Another impartial source from Mr On The Fence.
    Ask yourself a very simple question. Who was right about the Steele Dossier, Trump Russia Collusion, Obstruction of Justice, Team Mueller, and soon to be Impeachment and Ukraine Corruption ... was it you, or was it me?

Still waiting.
    And watching CNN?

Heisenberg

But but but gluey always goes to the original source material

Heisenberg

What a complete surprise that is. I guess that's one of the accounts of the 50% of 'journalists' that he follows that would be right-wing ideologists. I'd love to see what left-leaning accounts he follows.

I need a laugh after the result today... Don't suppose you can find the Churchill meme that Gluey posted?

I do believe those videos up top are full of source material

What a complete surprise that is. I guess that's one of the accounts of the 50% of 'journalists' that he follows that would be right-wing ideologists. I'd love to see what left-leaning accounts he follows.

I need a laugh after the result today... Don't suppose you can find the Churchill meme that Gluey posted?
    Only the right can meme, the left are totally useless at it

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Only the right can meme, the left are totally useless at it
    Yeh but the left gone moan meme

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    What does "left gone moan meme" mean?

Oooooh your (sic) on a roll today , Spar selling White Lightning at knock down prices again ?

This is the one

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/poli...anti-fascists/

Heisenberg

Thanks For Your Patience

Thank you for being a patron of the Dallas Morning News. Unfortunately, our site is unavailable to European Union visitors while we work with our partners to ensure your data is protected. We're committed to serving our communities and are eager to become technically compliant to provide award-winning journalism to all of our readers.

Heisenberg

Screenshot_20200102-120549.jpg

Here you go, Jon.

The net closing in on Hunter and Creepy Joe ?

https://twitter.com/Jali_Cat/status/1212604757120081920

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post

Tip of the iceberg my friend, yet all the useful idiots on here can do is make snidey comments about other posters. 2020 is going to be great, get your popcorn ready

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post

What a great source!

What a great source!
    Is it true or false, please provide a simple one word answer as your reply , if you win you will be placed on the next CCMB award nomination board .

Is it true or false, please provide a simple one word answer as your reply , if you win you will be placed on the next CCMB award nomination board .
    Two weeks ago was Trump who is supposed to have been doing it, and now we have other potential candidates stepping into the frame. It's just like Russia Collusion all over again, with CNN leading everybody up the garden path! Some people never learn, this is the 5th time that it has happened

PS it's about time lardy won something, the law of averages say he has to be right about something at some point, just by sheer luck

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Two weeks ago was Trump who is supposed to have been doing it, and now we have other potential candidates stepping into the frame. It's just like Russia Collusion all over again, with CNN leading everybody up the garden path! Some people never learn, this is the 5th time that it has happened

PS it's about time lardy won something, the law of averages say he has to be right about something at some point, just by sheer luck
    Is it true or false, please provide a simple one word answer as your reply

Tell you what.

You read the source article spinning guilt by third hand association and tell me whether you think the tweet that Joe Biden stole $140 million from the Federal Treasury, transferred to Rosemont Seneca, purportedly for bank bailouts, then, to his personal account in the Caymans is true or not. I will go for bullshit but I would be interested in your one word answer since you have now seen the same source material as me.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...e-biden-was-vp

Well I look at it in a similar way to the story that Putin has videos of prostitutes pissing on Trump. I haven't seen anything to prove its true, but that doesn't mean it's not.

And I would add, anyone who answers 'true' on the basis of one uncited sentence by a random anonymous Twitter account is exceedingly gullible. You won't have to look far on here to find someone like that.

Heisenberg

I'll stick my neck out and say false on this one.

While we're at it... I'm still waiting for someone to provide evidence that Pelosi, Kerry and Romney all have kids that work for Ukrainian gas companies. F**k it, at this point I'd welcome evidence that just ONE of the 3 has a kid that works/worked for a Ukrainian gas company.

Considering posters are sure it's true (and they always do their research), you would think it would be easy to prove... Right?