Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
All I can tell you is the truth is out there, and neither you or I know the actual truth .

What I do know folk are desperate that its false, if its not then one might asume there's more than one bad guy in the world .

I'm sorry if that might be upsetting but there are numerous people in political life who are not nice , either side of the political divide , nastiness it doesn't sit with one man , a deep look into the history of American politics will reveal that for you .
It's a word salad and you answered a true or false question with yes, but somehow you've also hit on something here. The more than one bad guy comment.

Trump's team know they can't convince anyone by saying he's good, so their election strategy is to try to convince that everyone else is just as bad. That's what stories/lies like this are all about.

Nelson, gluey and lom are doing their best to help with that strategy by spreading the lies further. Quite why, I don't know, as I doubt anyone who reads this board is eligible to vote in the us.