+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Ukraine Corruption

Heisenberg

Re: Ukraine Corruption

I guess we can put to bed that the meme about Biden, Kerry, Pelosi and Romney's kids was fake then... And add the Biden funneling federal funds into his Cayman account bollocks into that category too.

Imagine not being able to back down on anything (even the slightest little thing) when you know you're wrong just because your ego won't let you. It's embarrassing and cringeworthy to witness.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I guess we can put to bed that the meme about Biden, Kerry, Pelosi and Romney's kids was fake then... And add the Biden funneling federal funds into his Cayman account bollocks into that category too.

Imagine not being able to back down on anything (even the slightest little thing) when you know you're wrong just because your ego won't let you. It's embarrassing and cringeworthy to witness.
    Do you remember the time he posted an advert for actors as being proof that the violence around the Unite the Right rally was probably started by agent provocateurs from the left/Antifa.

Then someone pointed out that the actors were needed in Charlotte, North Carolina rather than Charlottesville, Virginia where the rally was being held and a counter demonstrator run over and killed. He spent about four pages dissembling and deflecting rather than admit this obvious mistake.

It is obviously cringeworthy to witness but I am not sure about the embarrassment factor. If you have no self-awareness that these things are as plain to everybody else as the nose on your face then you can carry on as normal with your super-ego intact.

All credit to those of you in this Politics forum who are still indulging a certain person on here who falsely attributes statements to other posters and whose ego obliterates any balanced debate by obfuscation, diversion and lack of any awareness when he is plainly wrong.
    He's either a wind-up merchant or has very serious ego problems.

By the way, if he chooses to reply to this message it would be wasted on me as I have him on ignore.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Do you remember the time he posted an advert for actors as being proof that the violence around the Unite the Right rally was probably started by agent provocateurs from the left/Antifa.

Then someone pointed out that the actors were needed in Charlotte, North Carolina rather than Charlottesville, Virginia where the rally was being held and a counter demonstrator run over and killed. He spent about four pages dissembling and deflecting rather than admit this obvious mistake.

It is obviously cringeworthy to witness but I am not sure about the embarrassment factor. If you have no self-awareness that these things are as plain to everybody else as the nose on your face then you can carry on as normal with your super-ego intact.
    I don't remember that one - but of course he would do that. All credit to you for continuing to make him look like an idiot. I reached my breaking point when he was losing an argument and had to resort to calling me and TOBW rapist apologists instead of backing down or accepting that he'd got the facts wrong. He's a child, lashing out at anyone who doesn't agree with him.

Do you remember the time ...
    Do you remember the time you spent 2.5 years saying the Steele Dossier was real, and that Trump Russia Collusion actually happened

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    All credit to those of you in this Politics forum who are still indulging a certain person on here who falsely attributes statements to other posters and whose ego obliterates any balanced debate by obfuscation, diversion and lack of any awareness when he is plainly wrong.
    He's either a wind-up merchant or has very serious ego problems.

By the way, if he chooses to reply to this message it would be wasted on me as I have him on ignore.
    Says the bloke who got duped by the Kavanaugh stitch-up

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Do you remember the time you spent 2.5 years saying the Steele Dossier was real, and that Trump Russia Collusion actually happened
    Tell you what. You find the words you put in my mouth constantly and I'll play back some of your greatest hits. I'll start, do you remember the time that you claimed that a Chinese aircraft carrier was steaming towards Syria?

I don't remember that one - but of course he would do that. All credit to you for continuing to make him look like an idiot. I reached my breaking point when he was losing an argument and had to resort to calling me and TOBW rapist apologists instead of backing down or accepting that he'd got the facts wrong. He's a child, lashing out at anyone who doesn't agree with him.

Yes, the Charlottesville one was mine. All I did was read the link and it was clear it was a different place, but Gulley The Gullible stuck to his guns that they* were paying uber expenses for these actor/protestors to travel 100+miles instead of just finding local ones.

*Probably Soros

It's on page 32 of the Trump thread, post 950.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's on page 32 of the Trump thread, post 950.
    Thanks, just found it. I don't think I started looking at the politics board properly until after that. I could be wrong though.

What a complete shitshow those posts are. The Sandy Hook stuff he posted a page or two later is new to me too. What a lovely human being he is.

Haha, carry on with all your nonsense, cos you lot haven't got anything to say for yourselves, you can only talk about other people. You are like a bunch of old woman

Tell you what. You find the words you put in my mouth constantly and I'll play back some of your greatest hits. I'll start, do you remember the time that you claimed that a Chinese aircraft carrier was steaming towards Syria?
    I tried that quite a number of times and without any success. Not only did he fail to come up with any evidence whatsoever about a number of his statements (and despite endless requests to do so) he just kept repeating them and even embellishing them further - and he thinks that putting a smiley at the end of his fabricated arguments makes any difference. However, I am merely stating the obvious as you all know what he's like (with one or two exceptions perhaps).

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I tried that quite a number of times and without any success. Not only did he fail to come up with any evidence whatsoever about a number of his statements (and despite endless requests to do so) he just kept repeating them and even embellishing them further - and he thinks that putting a smiley at the end of his fabricated arguments makes any difference. However, I am merely stating the obvious as you all know what he's like (with one or two exceptions perhaps).
    Your heroine was a fraud, and and that concludes our little discussion

Haha, carry on with all your nonsense, cos you lot haven't got anything to say for yourselves, you can only talk about other people. You are like a bunch of old woman
    With way too much time on thier hands , and becomming very bitter by the day , I bet they report the postman for not closing the gate.

Its noticeable since the election defeat, its got more futile and childlike.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    With way too much time on thier hands , and becomming very bitter by the day , I bet they report the postman for not closing the gate.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

He bit lol

Any respect I had for him disappeared at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Any respect I had for him disappeared at that point.
    Except I never said it. I said it was logically implied due to the structure of the argument, in the same way that the Remainers are anti-democratic for rejecting the will of the people, and the anti-Trumpers who were supporting state agencies spying on political opponents and trying to remove them from office, when it was unconstitutional. The problem is people are twisting arguments to fit political beliefs, which in the case you mentioned was to smear Boris because he was a Brexiteer. TDS and BDS are two very real phenomenons, and we now have people supporting Iran over the western allies. The media have got you lot whipped up into a right old frenzy, and you now lack the ability to think critically due to inherent biases. The funniest thing I have seen is cyril going line-by-line through years old banter on a football message board, trying to find random comments to smear people for exposing his fake news propaganda. You couldn't make this shit up!

Except I never said it. I said it was logically implied due to the structure of the argument, in the same way that the Remainers are anti-democratic for rejecting the will of the people, and the anti-Trumpers who were supporting state agencies spying on political opponents and trying to remove them from office, when it was unconstitutional. The problem is people are twisting arguments to fit political beliefs, which in the case you mentioned was to smear Boris because he was a Brexiteer. TDS and BDS are two very real phenomenons, and we now have people supporting Iran over the western allies. The media have got you lot whipped up into a right old frenzy, and you now lack the ability to think critically due to inherent biases. The funniest thing I have seen is cyril going line-by-line through years old banter on a football message board, trying to find random comments to smear people for exposing his fake news propaganda. You couldn't make this shit up!
    Unlike you who is making it up as you go along in your first two sentences - the waffle, obfuscation and denial of facts continues.

Unlike you who is making it up as you go along in your first two sentences - the waffle, obfuscation and denial of facts continues.
    As the owner of the thought processes behind what I wrote, I know exactly what I meant. The last time I checked, we were not in some kind of Stalinist thought-control police state, although I get the feeling that some people on here wish that we were, so that they can attribute thoughts to others and establish guilt!

As the owner of the thought processes behind what I wrote, I know exactly what I meant. The last time I checked, we were not in some kind of Stalinist thought-control police state, although I get the feeling that some people on here wish that we were, so that they can attribute thoughts to others and establish guilt!
    Just got in from the game and that's given me a right good laugh - you keep on being right in your head and I'll judge you by what you type .

Just got in from the game and that's given me a right good laugh - you keep on being right in your head and I'll judge you by what you type .
    I've just booked a month away at a Chinese re-education camp, and hopefully I will come back with the right kind of thoughts, so that I can fit in more easily with you lot on here

I knew you would be along to offer Bob support in his quest to declare John Worboys innocent.

I'm not me being rich with the facts, it's more a case of you trying to find Worboys innocent because it suits your political agenda.

I knew you would be along to offer Bob support in his quest to declare John Worboys innocent.

I'm not me being rich with the facts, it's more a case of you trying to find Worboys innocent because it suits your political agenda.
    I know very well what I wrote cos I feckin' wrote it!

And Boris became PM, so it's a double whammy!

I know very well what I wrote cos I feckin' wrote it!

And Boris became PM, so it's a double whammy!
    Ah well Boris won so accusing a couple of people on here of seeking to establish the innocence of a paedophile was totally justified in the end.

By the way, go easy on the emojis, your mate LoM frowns upon them!