Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 284

Thread: Ukraine Corruption

  1. #1
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    16,557

    Ukraine Corruption

    See below

  2. #2
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    16,557

    Re: Ukraine Corruption


  3. #3
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    16,557

    Re: Ukraine Corruption


  4. #4
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    16,557

    Re: Ukraine Corruption


  5. #5

    Re: Ukraine Corruption

    interesting

  6. #6

    Re: Ukraine Corruption

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    interesting
    Trump's most sycophantic Senator is wishing this away, Gluey is hoping that this dies a quiet death and then you reinvigorate it with.....interesting!!! Comedy Gold!

  7. #7
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    16,557

    Re: Ukraine Corruption

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Trump's most sycophantic Senator is wishing this away, Gluey is hoping that this dies a quiet death and then you reinvigorate it with.....interesting!!! Comedy Gold!
    It's good to have opposing views on any topic, but you wouldn't know a thing about that. You haven't even breathed a word about the FISA court abuse because it undercuts your agenda. You are so transparent that I can see right through you, Mr Steele Dossier -Trump Russia Collusion - Mueller Report - Impeachment guy. You are 100% wrong 100% of the time, so at least you are consistent!

  8. #8

    Re: Ukraine Corruption

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's good to have opposing views on any topic, but you wouldn't know a thing about that. You haven't even breathed a word about the FISA court abuse because it undercuts your agenda. You are so transparent that I can see right through you, Mr Steele Dossier -Trump Russia Collusion - Mueller Report - Impeachment guy. You are 100% wrong 100% of the time, so at least you are consistent!
    What bit of the Rudy/ Sarah show do you want me to oppose? More pertinently, for the record. which bits do you think are factual?

  9. #9
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    16,557

    Re: Ukraine Corruption

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What bit of the Rudy/ Sarah show do you want me to oppose? More pertinently, for the record. which bits do you think are factual?
    I don't know, I haven't watched it

  10. #10

    Re: Ukraine Corruption

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I don't know, I haven't watched it
    No probs. Which bits of the first three videos in this thread are factual and why?

  11. #11
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    16,557

    Re: Ukraine Corruption

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    No probs. Which bits of the first three videos in this thread are factual and why?
    I haven't seen them, I want to watch the show in real-time, but the gist of it has been in the public domain for a long time.

  12. #12

    Re: Ukraine Corruption

    In my view it all comes back to geo politics and Russia and its for red line regarding the sea port called Sevastopol.

  13. #13
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    16,557

    Re: Ukraine Corruption

    US Attorney General open to receiving evidence from Mayor Giuliani regarding Ukraine corruption..


  14. #14

    Re: Ukraine Corruption

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    US Attorney General open to receiving evidence from Mayor Giuliani regarding Ukraine corruption..

    My god if they find a conspiracy via DNC it will hurt the Democrats for a very long time .

    One does wonder if Putin dislike of the Ukraine getting closer to the West /NATO membership, is part of this conspiracy to discredit the Ukraine goverment to align ethnic Russians living in the Ukraine ??

  15. #15
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    16,557

    Re: Ukraine Corruption

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    My god if they find a conspiracy via DNC it will hurt the Democrats for a very long time .

    One does wonder if Putin dislike of the Ukraine getting closer to the West /NATO membership, is part of this conspiracy to discredit the Ukraine goverment to align ethnic Russians living in the Ukraine ??
    I heard things are starting to heat up, and they had quite an operation going on over there ..

  16. #16
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    16,557

    Re: Ukraine Corruption


  17. #17
    First Team Nelsonca61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Melmac, Aldente Nebula, Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: Ukraine Corruption

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Boomerang!!!

    The son of a bitch got fired

  18. #18

    Re: Ukraine Corruption

    Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Boomerang!!!

    The son of a bitch got fired
    WB posting fake memes again

    Who can forget that one with the fake Churchill quote that he thought was real... I know I can't

  19. #19
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    16,557

    Re: Ukraine Corruption

    Ice T is a fan of Q

  20. #20
    First Team Nelsonca61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Melmac, Aldente Nebula, Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: Ukraine Corruption

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    WB posting fake memes again

    Who can forget that one with the fake Churchill quote that he thought was real... I know I can't
    You think the meme is fake?

  21. #21

    Re: Ukraine Corruption

    Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    You think the meme is fake?
    Definitely. Churchill never uttered the words that WB fell for.

    Oh, you mean the Ukraine one? Yeah, obviously. Unless someone can evidence which children of Kerry, Pelosi and Romney's work for Ukrainian oil companies, of course.

    I'll wait...

  22. #22
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    16,557

    Re: Ukraine Corruption

    Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    You think the meme is fake?
    CNN, New York Times and Washington Post said yes, so Heisenberg also says yes

  23. #23

    Re: Ukraine Corruption

    Ukraine is a geographical political tool.

  24. #24
    First Team Nelsonca61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Melmac, Aldente Nebula, Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: Ukraine Corruption

    Ukraine from 3.35 onwards

    https://invidio.us/watch?v=T3dilVeCiQc

  25. #25

    Re: Ukraine Corruption

    Still waiting.

  26. #26

    Re: Ukraine Corruption

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Still waiting.
    But but but gluey always goes to the original source material

  27. #27

    Re: Ukraine Corruption

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    WB posting fake memes again

    Who can forget that one with the fake Churchill quote that he thought was real... I know I can't
    The Churchill one was similar to this, in that gluey just posted an image. I checked the URL and found it was posted on a republican governor (or mayor or something) Twitter page.

    So I did the same with this image, and found this is the source. Another impartial source from Mr On The Fence.


  28. #28
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    16,557

    Re: Ukraine Corruption

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The Churchill one was similar to this, in that gluey just posted an image. I checked the URL and found it was posted on a republican governor (or mayor or something) Twitter page.

    So I did the same with this image, and found this is the source. Another impartial source from Mr On The Fence.
    Ask yourself a very simple question. Who was right about the Steele Dossier, Trump Russia Collusion, Obstruction of Justice, Team Mueller, and soon to be Impeachment and Ukraine Corruption ... was it you, or was it me?

  29. #29
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    16,557

    Re: Ukraine Corruption

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Still waiting.
    And watching CNN?

  30. #30

    Re: Ukraine Corruption

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    But but but gluey always goes to the original source material

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •