Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
For someone who has repeatedly claimed he’s a Labour voterR and lamented the fact of their demise you don’t half sound like a right wing troll.

Therefore You’ll be treated like one. My advice to you is own your shit Re Brexit, Trumo Stop pretending to show balance as you look like a man who sees which way the fight is going in a school playground and then lifts the arm of the winner.

That's your view only and a few your trolls , I find it incredible you accuse others of trolling , isn't that a classic selecting self guilt trolling moment in itself .

I'm simply not as narrow of thought as you are , I can't vote blindly for a party because it happens not to be a Tory , you vote or support its policy and benefit go society, not vote as a brand , or pin a rosette on a dog politics is not my politics ??

I guess you come over as , I will vote Labour no matter what they say or do ( troll )

I dislike the current Labour party policies I am preying its gets itself back to the centre with a leader Nandy or Starmer and forms a effective opposition , so yes I will criticise a party I have voted for it doesn't make one a Tory FFS . If makes one who wants strong sensible opposition politics , if we don't get that we have Tories for life ????????????? ( but you know that based on fact not my view as millions like me spoke at the last election)