+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Ukraine Corruption

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ukraine Corruption

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Tell you what.

You read the source article spinning guilt by third hand association and tell me whether you think the tweet that Joe Biden stole $140 million from the Federal Treasury, transferred to Rosemont Seneca, purportedly for bank bailouts, then, to his personal account in the Caymans is true or not. I will go for bullshit but I would be interested in your one word answer since you have now seen the same source material as me.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...e-biden-was-vp
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yes
    Well I wasn't sure last night hence the ?

Having managed to get Cyril to complete due diligence for me, and now having read his article, my one word answer is
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Well I wasn't sure last night hence the ?

Having managed to get Cyril to complete due diligence for me, and now having read his article, my one word answer is
    Yes.
    What question are you answering with "yes"?

Yes
    Set your own true or false test and then come back with a different one word answer. Whatever floats your boats I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I'll stick my neck out and say false on this one.

While we're at it... I'm still waiting for someone to provide evidence that Pelosi, Kerry and Romney all have kids that work for Ukrainian gas companies. F**k it, at this point I'd welcome evidence that just ONE of the 3 has a kid that works/worked for a Ukrainian gas company.

Considering posters are sure it's true (and they always do their research), you would think it would be easy to prove... Right?
    All I can tell you is the truth is out there, and neither you or I know the actual truth .

What I do know folk are desperate that its false, if its not then one might asume there's more than one bad guy in the world .

I'm sorry if that might be upsetting but there are numerous people in political life who are not nice , either side of the political divide , nastiness it doesn't sit with one man , a deep look into the history of American politics will reveal that for you .

Heisenberg

All I can tell you is the truth is out there, and neither you or I know the actual truth .

What I do know folk are desperate that its false, if its not then one might asume there's more than one bad guy in the world .

I'm sorry if that might be upsetting but there are numerous people in political life who are not nice , either side of the political divide , nastiness it doesn't sit with one man , a deep look into the history of American politics will reveal that for you .
    You've used a lot of words but not said anything there, LoM. Also, you said that people are desperate for it to be false... umm... no. As this thread shows, certain people are desperate for it to be true, but there has been no evidence whatsoever that there's any truth in these stories.

The burden of proof is with the accusers, but, so far, we've been given the grand total of f**k all in that respect.

Since Cyril has kindly provided enough backstory to debunk the $140m Biden corruption 'story' and it doesn't look like Gluey or Nelson are going to be providing any evidence of Pelosi, Kerry and Romney having children who work for Ukrainian gas companies - I'll leave this Snopes link here: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/so...raine-clinton/

If you can't be bothered to read it all, in summary, none of them have children who have ever been involved with Ukrainian gas companies but the ones who want to believe the stories that suit them will continue to post stuff like this in the hope that they're actually true.

You've used a lot of words but not said anything there, LoM. Also, you said that people are desperate for it to be false... umm... no. As this thread shows, certain people are desperate for it to be true, but there has been no evidence whatsoever that there's any truth in these stories.

The burden of proof is with the accusers, but, so far, we've been given the grand total of f**k all in that respect.

Since Cyril has kindly provided enough backstory to debunk the $140m Biden corruption 'story' and it doesn't look like Gluey or Nelson are going to be providing any evidence of Pelosi, Kerry and Romney having children who work for Ukrainian gas companies - I'll leave this Snopes link here: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/so...raine-clinton/

If you can't be bothered to read it all, in summary, none of them have children who have ever been involved with Ukrainian gas companies but the ones who want to believe the stories that suit them will continue to post stuff like this in the hope that they're actually true.
    Snopes?

If cyril hadn't gotten the Steele Dossier, Trump Russia Collusion, Obstruction of Justice, and the Mueller Investigation so terribly wrong he may have a bit more credibility on here. And now he is presenting himself as some sort of expert on Ukraine corruption and the politics of impeachment. Fair play to all the geezers who follow CCMB's very own Pied Piper!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Snopes?

If cyril hadn't gotten the Steele Dossier, Trump Russia Collusion, Obstruction of Justice, and the Mueller Investigation so terribly wrong he may have a bit more credibility on here. And now he is presenting himself as some sort of expert on Ukraine corruption and the politics of impeachment. Fair play to all the geezers who follow CCMB's very own Pied Piper!
    The Politics Board is littered with threads like this. First you post or support something that another contributor is able to easily discredit. Your own self esteem won't allow you to admit to being wrong so you go into this endless loop of deflection or generalisation thinking that others will see that you were right all along. Never directly confronting the specific points that made you look silly in the first place.

Still, I'll play.

As the evidence-based guru you are will you now point to the supporting facts that

a) show that Pelosi, Kerry and Romney have children who work for Ukrainian gas companies and
    b) Joe Biden stole $140 million from the Federal Treasury, transferred to Rosemont Seneca, purportedly for bank bailouts, then, to his personal account in the Caymans?

Still, I'll play.

As the evidence-based guru you are will you now point to the supporting facts that

a) show that Pelosi, Kerry and Romney have children who work for Ukrainian gas companies and
    b) Joe Biden stole $140 million from the Federal Treasury, transferred to Rosemont Seneca, purportedly for bank bailouts, then, to his personal account in the Caymans?
    I'm still waiting for the specifics of who done what and when, as the corruption has generally been well hidden up until now. But let's not forget that this started out as Trump did it, just like he did everything else that turned out not to be true.

It's a word salad and you answered a true or false question with yes, but somehow you've also hit on something here. The more than one bad guy comment.

Trump's team know they can't convince anyone by saying he's good, so their election strategy is to try to convince that everyone else is just as bad. That's what stories/lies like this are all about.

Nelson, gluey and lom are doing their best to help with that strategy by spreading the lies further. Quite why, I don't know, as I doubt anyone who reads this board is eligible to vote in the us.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's a word salad and you answered a true or false question with yes, but somehow you've also hit on something here. The more than one bad guy comment.

Trump's team know they can't convince anyone by saying he's good, so their election strategy is to try to convince that everyone else is just as bad. That's what stories/lies like this are all about.

Nelson, gluey and lom are doing their best to help with that strategy by spreading the lies further. Quite why, I don't know, as I doubt anyone who reads this board is eligible to vote in the us.
    I thought you guys were the ones being useful idiots by spreading rubbish about the Steele Dossier and Trump Russia Collusion, and now you are accusing others of being the same as you.

You couldn't make stuff up

I thought you guys were the ones being useful idiots by spreading rubbish about the Steele Dossier and Trump Russia Collusion, and now you are accusing others of being the same as you.

You couldn't make stuff up

I shit you not, snopes 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I shit you not, snopes ����������������������
    LOLOLOLOL

Still waiting for you or Gluey to provide evidence to the contrary.

It's well well and good using the "HAHAHA the source he used is one that we discredit as we don't like it... we prefer right wing bloggers, conspiracy theorists and f**king Q!" but you still haven't backed up a meme gluey found on twitter with any evidence, despite believing it to be true... also without any evidence.

All you have to do is post a link that shows any of the kids of Pelosi, Kerry or Romney have had worked at Ukrainian gas companies at any time in their lives. That's a get of jail free card for you both considering the crap you believe actually states that all of their kids are currently working for Ukrainian gas companies.

Snopes

Heisenberg

I guess we can put to bed that the meme about Biden, Kerry, Pelosi and Romney's kids was fake then... And add the Biden funneling federal funds into his Cayman account bollocks into that category too.

Imagine not being able to back down on anything (even the slightest little thing) when you know you're wrong just because your ego won't let you. It's embarrassing and cringeworthy to witness.

I guess we can put to bed that the meme about Biden, Kerry, Pelosi and Romney's kids was fake then... And add the Biden funneling federal funds into his Cayman account bollocks into that category too.

Imagine not being able to back down on anything (even the slightest little thing) when you know you're wrong just because your ego won't let you. It's embarrassing and cringeworthy to witness.
    Do you remember the time he posted an advert for actors as being proof that the violence around the Unite the Right rally was probably started by agent provocateurs from the left/Antifa.

Then someone pointed out that the actors were needed in Charlotte, North Carolina rather than Charlottesville, Virginia where the rally was being held and a counter demonstrator run over and killed. He spent about four pages dissembling and deflecting rather than admit this obvious mistake.

It is obviously cringeworthy to witness but I am not sure about the embarrassment factor. If you have no self-awareness that these things are as plain to everybody else as the nose on your face then you can carry on as normal with your super-ego intact.

All credit to those of you in this Politics forum who are still indulging a certain person on here who falsely attributes statements to other posters and whose ego obliterates any balanced debate by obfuscation, diversion and lack of any awareness when he is plainly wrong.
    He's either a wind-up merchant or has very serious ego problems.

By the way, if he chooses to reply to this message it would be wasted on me as I have him on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    All credit to those of you in this Politics forum who are still indulging a certain person on here who falsely attributes statements to other posters and whose ego obliterates any balanced debate by obfuscation, diversion and lack of any awareness when he is plainly wrong.
    He's either a wind-up merchant or has very serious ego problems.

By the way, if he chooses to reply to this message it would be wasted on me as I have him on ignore.
    Says the bloke who got duped by the Kavanaugh stitch-up

Heisenberg

Do you remember the time he posted an advert for actors as being proof that the violence around the Unite the Right rally was probably started by agent provocateurs from the left/Antifa.

Then someone pointed out that the actors were needed in Charlotte, North Carolina rather than Charlottesville, Virginia where the rally was being held and a counter demonstrator run over and killed. He spent about four pages dissembling and deflecting rather than admit this obvious mistake.

It is obviously cringeworthy to witness but I am not sure about the embarrassment factor. If you have no self-awareness that these things are as plain to everybody else as the nose on your face then you can carry on as normal with your super-ego intact.
    I don't remember that one - but of course he would do that. All credit to you for continuing to make him look like an idiot. I reached my breaking point when he was losing an argument and had to resort to calling me and TOBW rapist apologists instead of backing down or accepting that he'd got the facts wrong. He's a child, lashing out at anyone who doesn't agree with him.

I don't remember that one - but of course he would do that. All credit to you for continuing to make him look like an idiot. I reached my breaking point when he was losing an argument and had to resort to calling me and TOBW rapist apologists instead of backing down or accepting that he'd got the facts wrong. He's a child, lashing out at anyone who doesn't agree with him.
    It's on page 32 of the Trump thread, post 950.

Any respect I had for him disappeared at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Any respect I had for him disappeared at that point.
    Except I never said it. I said it was logically implied due to the structure of the argument, in the same way that the Remainers are anti-democratic for rejecting the will of the people, and the anti-Trumpers who were supporting state agencies spying on political opponents and trying to remove them from office, when it was unconstitutional. The problem is people are twisting arguments to fit political beliefs, which in the case you mentioned was to smear Boris because he was a Brexiteer. TDS and BDS are two very real phenomenons, and we now have people supporting Iran over the western allies. The media have got you lot whipped up into a right old frenzy, and you now lack the ability to think critically due to inherent biases. The funniest thing I have seen is cyril going line-by-line through years old banter on a football message board, trying to find random comments to smear people for exposing his fake news propaganda. You couldn't make this shit up!

Do you remember the time ...
    Do you remember the time you spent 2.5 years saying the Steele Dossier was real, and that Trump Russia Collusion actually happened

Do you remember the time you spent 2.5 years saying the Steele Dossier was real, and that Trump Russia Collusion actually happened
    Tell you what. You find the words you put in my mouth constantly and I'll play back some of your greatest hits. I'll start, do you remember the time that you claimed that a Chinese aircraft carrier was steaming towards Syria?

Tell you what. You find the words you put in my mouth constantly and I'll play back some of your greatest hits. I'll start, do you remember the time that you claimed that a Chinese aircraft carrier was steaming towards Syria?
    I tried that quite a number of times and without any success. Not only did he fail to come up with any evidence whatsoever about a number of his statements (and despite endless requests to do so) he just kept repeating them and even embellishing them further - and he thinks that putting a smiley at the end of his fabricated arguments makes any difference. However, I am merely stating the obvious as you all know what he's like (with one or two exceptions perhaps).

Yes, the Charlottesville one was mine. All I did was read the link and it was clear it was a different place, but Gulley The Gullible stuck to his guns that they* were paying uber expenses for these actor/protestors to travel 100+miles instead of just finding local ones.

*Probably Soros