+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Ukraine Corruption

Re: Ukraine Corruption

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    The net closing in on Hunter and Creepy Joe ?

https://twitter.com/Jali_Cat/status/1212604757120081920
    This could be a case study on the tripe you boys swallow on a daily basis.

On 21 November 2019, Washington Examiner, pro-Trump rag, publishes a smear piece around the basic fact that a company with some link to Hunter Biden was amongst the 177 companies that made use of a government programme introduced by the Bush administration. It is spun to look like some corrupt practice where Joe Biden aided Hunter Biden in some dodgy deal.

On the same day it is picked up by OANN, a television company trying to outfox Fox. The smear headline is summarised into 50 seconds along with the Burisma link.

Both these pieces are light blue touch paper and step well back stuff as the aim is to get the innuendo out there and see how it spreads.

Six weeks later on New Year's Day a right wing blogger turns the innuendo into a lie.

A day later you post the lie as proof that the walls are closing in on the Biden's. A couple of "useful idiots" on here scream proof or try to bat that away followed by the usual dirge of how stupid people are to follow MSM when you have got this damning stuff if only you opened your eyes!

Another one ruthlessly picked apart by Cyril, but it's no bother. They'll just forget it and move on to the next one like wild west prospectors desperate to find that one golden nugget.

Something tells me that Heisenberg won't get his question answered.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Tell you what.

You read the source article spinning guilt by third hand association and tell me whether you think the tweet that Joe Biden stole $140 million from the Federal Treasury, transferred to Rosemont Seneca, purportedly for bank bailouts, then, to his personal account in the Caymans is true or not. I will go for bullshit but I would be interested in your one word answer since you have now seen the same source material as me.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...e-biden-was-vp
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I'll stick my neck out and say false on this one.

While we're at it... I'm still waiting for someone to provide evidence that Pelosi, Kerry and Romney all have kids that work for Ukrainian gas companies. F**k it, at this point I'd welcome evidence that just ONE of the 3 has a kid that works/worked for a Ukrainian gas company.

Considering posters are sure it's true (and they always do their research), you would think it would be easy to prove... Right?
    All I can tell you is the truth is out there, and neither you or I know the actual truth .

What I do know folk are desperate that its false, if its not then one might asume there's more than one bad guy in the world .

I'm sorry if that might be upsetting but there are numerous people in political life who are not nice , either side of the political divide , nastiness it doesn't sit with one man , a deep look into the history of American politics will reveal that for you .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yes
    Well I wasn't sure last night hence the ?

Having managed to get Cyril to complete due diligence for me, and now having read his article, my one word answer is
    Yes.

Yes
    Set your own true or false test and then come back with a different one word answer. Whatever floats your boats I guess!

Heisenberg

All I can tell you is the truth is out there, and neither you or I know the actual truth .

What I do know folk are desperate that its false, if its not then one might asume there's more than one bad guy in the world .

I'm sorry if that might be upsetting but there are numerous people in political life who are not nice , either side of the political divide , nastiness it doesn't sit with one man , a deep look into the history of American politics will reveal that for you .
    You've used a lot of words but not said anything there, LoM. Also, you said that people are desperate for it to be false... umm... no. As this thread shows, certain people are desperate for it to be true, but there has been no evidence whatsoever that there's any truth in these stories.

The burden of proof is with the accusers, but, so far, we've been given the grand total of f**k all in that respect.

Since Cyril has kindly provided enough backstory to debunk the $140m Biden corruption 'story' and it doesn't look like Gluey or Nelson are going to be providing any evidence of Pelosi, Kerry and Romney having children who work for Ukrainian gas companies - I'll leave this Snopes link here: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/so...raine-clinton/

If you can't be bothered to read it all, in summary, none of them have children who have ever been involved with Ukrainian gas companies but the ones who want to believe the stories that suit them will continue to post stuff like this in the hope that they're actually true.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    You've used a lot of words but not said anything there, LoM. Also, you said that people are desperate for it to be false... umm... no. As this thread shows, certain people are desperate for it to be true, but there has been no evidence whatsoever that there's any truth in these stories.

The burden of proof is with the accusers, but, so far, we've been given the grand total of f**k all in that respect.

Since Cyril has kindly provided enough backstory to debunk the $140m Biden corruption 'story' and it doesn't look like Gluey or Nelson are going to be providing any evidence of Pelosi, Kerry and Romney having children who work for Ukrainian gas companies - I'll leave this Snopes link here: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/so...raine-clinton/

If you can't be bothered to read it all, in summary, none of them have children who have ever been involved with Ukrainian gas companies but the ones who want to believe the stories that suit them will continue to post stuff like this in the hope that they're actually true.
    Snopes?

If cyril hadn't gotten the Steele Dossier, Trump Russia Collusion, Obstruction of Justice, and the Mueller Investigation so terribly wrong he may have a bit more credibility on here. And now he is presenting himself as some sort of expert on Ukraine corruption and the politics of impeachment. Fair play to all the geezers who follow CCMB's very own Pied Piper!

It's a word salad and you answered a true or false question with yes, but somehow you've also hit on something here. The more than one bad guy comment.

Trump's team know they can't convince anyone by saying he's good, so their election strategy is to try to convince that everyone else is just as bad. That's what stories/lies like this are all about.

Nelson, gluey and lom are doing their best to help with that strategy by spreading the lies further. Quite why, I don't know, as I doubt anyone who reads this board is eligible to vote in the us.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's a word salad and you answered a true or false question with yes, but somehow you've also hit on something here. The more than one bad guy comment.

Trump's team know they can't convince anyone by saying he's good, so their election strategy is to try to convince that everyone else is just as bad. That's what stories/lies like this are all about.

Nelson, gluey and lom are doing their best to help with that strategy by spreading the lies further. Quite why, I don't know, as I doubt anyone who reads this board is eligible to vote in the us.
    I thought you guys were the ones being useful idiots by spreading rubbish about the Steele Dossier and Trump Russia Collusion, and now you are accusing others of being the same as you.

You couldn't make stuff up

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I thought you guys were the ones being useful idiots by spreading rubbish about the Steele Dossier and Trump Russia Collusion, and now you are accusing others of being the same as you.

You couldn't make stuff up

I shit you not, snopes 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Well I wasn't sure last night hence the ?

Having managed to get Cyril to complete due diligence for me, and now having read his article, my one word answer is
    Yes.
    What question are you answering with "yes"?

Snopes?

If cyril hadn't gotten the Steele Dossier, Trump Russia Collusion, Obstruction of Justice, and the Mueller Investigation so terribly wrong he may have a bit more credibility on here. And now he is presenting himself as some sort of expert on Ukraine corruption and the politics of impeachment. Fair play to all the geezers who follow CCMB's very own Pied Piper!
    The Politics Board is littered with threads like this. First you post or support something that another contributor is able to easily discredit. Your own self esteem won't allow you to admit to being wrong so you go into this endless loop of deflection or generalisation thinking that others will see that you were right all along. Never directly confronting the specific points that made you look silly in the first place.

Still, I'll play.

As the evidence-based guru you are will you now point to the supporting facts that

a) show that Pelosi, Kerry and Romney have children who work for Ukrainian gas companies and
    b) Joe Biden stole $140 million from the Federal Treasury, transferred to Rosemont Seneca, purportedly for bank bailouts, then, to his personal account in the Caymans?

Heisenberg

I shit you not, snopes ����������������������
    LOLOLOLOL

Still waiting for you or Gluey to provide evidence to the contrary.

It's well well and good using the "HAHAHA the source he used is one that we discredit as we don't like it... we prefer right wing bloggers, conspiracy theorists and f**king Q!" but you still haven't backed up a meme gluey found on twitter with any evidence, despite believing it to be true... also without any evidence.

All you have to do is post a link that shows any of the kids of Pelosi, Kerry or Romney have had worked at Ukrainian gas companies at any time in their lives. That's a get of jail free card for you both considering the crap you believe actually states that all of their kids are currently working for Ukrainian gas companies.

Snopes

Still, I'll play.

As the evidence-based guru you are will you now point to the supporting facts that

a) show that Pelosi, Kerry and Romney have children who work for Ukrainian gas companies and
    b) Joe Biden stole $140 million from the Federal Treasury, transferred to Rosemont Seneca, purportedly for bank bailouts, then, to his personal account in the Caymans?
    I'm still waiting for the specifics of who done what and when, as the corruption has generally been well hidden up until now. But let's not forget that this started out as Trump did it, just like he did everything else that turned out not to be true.

I'm still waiting for the specifics of who done what and when, as the corruption has generally been well hidden up until now. But let's not forget that this started out as Trump did it, just like he did everything else that turned out not to be true.
    So your well researched, evidence-based posting machine taking a well-earned rest by not using a scrap of it on these two beauties then!

So your well researched, evidence-based posting machine taking a well-earned rest by not using a scrap of it on these two beauties then!
    You seem to be turning the spotlight away from the Trump Ukraine corruption, is this another pivot?

You seem to be turning the spotlight away from the Trump Ukraine corruption, is this another pivot?
    Hmm let me think. Was it me who started this specific thread with three OAN videos pivoting away from Trump Ukraine corruption followed by unsupportable memes and tweets. Given the outcome I could see why you might want to expunge this little venture. However, since you started a thread on the Biden's alleged Ukraine corruption and chucked in Romney, Kerry and Pelosi as well we may as well carry on in the vain hope that you may be able to salvage some dignity by finding a shred of evidence to support the statements I posted above!

Hmm let me think. Was it me who started this specific thread with three OAN videos pivoting away from Trump Ukraine corruption followed by unsupportable memes and tweets. Given the outcome I could see why you might want to expunge this little venture. However, since you started a thread on the Biden's alleged Ukraine corruption and chucked in Romney, Kerry and Pelosi as well we may as well carry on in the vain hope that you may be able to salvage some dignity by finding a shred of evidence to support the statements I posted above!
    The videos were interesting because they included interviews with former high ranking Ukrainian officials who had documentary evidence of alledged criminal activity, which is a lot more than Nancy had for her impeachment campaign. Either way, the truth is going to come out.

The videos were interesting because they included interviews with former high ranking Ukrainian officials who had documentary evidence of alledged criminal activity, which is a lot more than Nancy had for her impeachment campaign. Either way, the truth is going to come out.
    Let's go back to the start of this little vignette.

I said:

First you post or support something that another contributor is able to easily discredit. Your own self esteem won't allow you to admit to being wrong so you go into this endless loop of deflection or generalisation thinking that others will see that you were right all along. Never directly confronting the specific points that made you look silly in the first place.

Since the posts that were easy to discredit we have had:

Deflection

which is a lot more than Nancy had for her impeachment campaign.

Generalisation

I'm still waiting for the specifics of who done what and when, as the corruption has generally been well hidden up until now.

The videos were interesting (the ones you said you hadn't watched when you posted them) because they included interviews with former high ranking Ukrainian officials who had documentary evidence of alledged criminal activity,

Confronting the specific points that made you look silly in the first place

Zip

Even when you were told beforehand that this was exactly what you would do you don't seem to have the self-awareness to stop you doing it!

Even when you were told beforehand that this was exactly what you would do you don't seem to have the self-awareness to stop you doing it!
    You are currently losing 4-0, and I wouldn't be surprised to see it end 5-O or 6-0 when the full-time whistle is blown. It's probably a good idea for your team to change managers, after shipping so many goals on your watch against a part-time pub team!

You are currently losing 4-0, and I wouldn't be surprised to see it end 5-O or 6-0 when the full-time whistle is blown. It's probably a good idea for your team to change managers, after shipping so many goals on your watch against a part-time pub team!
    Thanks for more meaningless bluster. Now about the evidence to support your assertions in this thread

or Imran Awan was guilty of more than fraud;
    or Carter Page was UCE1;
    or Seth Rich was murdered because he was involved in the Clinton e-mail server;
    or Uranium One was going to collapse the Clintons like a house of cards;
    or Pizzagate involved Clintons and others in child trafficking;
    or Sandy Hook was a false flag;
    or General Flynn is innocent and will never be prosecuted.

5 or 6-0 you say?

Thanks for more meaningless bluster. Now about the evidence to support your assertions in this thread

or Imran Awan was guilty of more than fraud;
    or Carter Page was UCE1;
    or Seth Rich was murdered because he was involved in the Clinton e-mail server;
    or Uranium One was going to collapse the Clintons like a house of cards;
    or Pizzagate involved Clintons and others in child trafficking;
    or Sandy Hook was a false flag;
    or General Flynn is innocent and will never be prosecuted.

5 or 6-0 you say?
    Pizzagate was Bill and Jeffrey flying around on aeroplanes compromising powerful people, and the goings on at the famous island and other places. The pizza restaurant was just a media distraction. Regarding Sandy Hook, I've only ever commented about the video testimony of the caretaker. Carter Page worked for the CIA. Everything else is dependent on cases actually being investigated, and is still a work in process. You obviously haven't read the report from the House sergeant at arms regarding Awan. You just fall for everything that you read in the compliant media. However, it does demonstrate how corrupt certain goverment agencies are, and without Trump none of it would be known.

Pizzagate was Bill and Jeffrey flying around on aeroplanes compromising powerful people, and the goings on at the famous island and other places. The pizza restaurant was just a media distraction. Regarding Sandy Hook, I've only ever commented about the video testimony of the caretaker. Carter Page worked for the CIA. Everything else is dependent on cases actually being investigated, and is still a work in process. You obviously haven't read the report from the House sergeant at arms regarding Awan. You just fall for everything that you read in the compliant media. However, it does demonstrate how corrupt certain goverment agencies are, and without Trump none of it would be known.
    A priceless repainting of years of bad calls unlikely to convince anyone other than its author that you got these right.

Still as you are on a roll why don't you give the Romney/Kerry/Pelosi kids all work for Ukraine gas companies and Joe Biden stole $140 million from the Federal Treasury, transferred to Rosemont Seneca, purportedly for bank bailouts, then, to his personal account in the Caymans a spin with your airbrushes.

A priceless repainting of years of bad calls unlikely to convince anyone other than its author that you got these right.

Still as you are on a roll why don't you give the Romney/Kerry/Pelosi kids all work for Ukraine gas companies and Joe Biden stole $140 million from the Federal Treasury, transferred to Rosemont Seneca, purportedly for bank bailouts, then, to his personal account in the Caymans a spin with your airbrushes.
    It's a pretty good record considering you got the Steele Dossier, Trump Russia Collusion, Obstruction of Justice, and the Mueller Investigation 100% wrong, even after I continuously pointed out exactly why you were wrong. I'm afraid it's time to admit that you were duped by your favourite news media, and it's still happening!