+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The ticking time bomb of social care

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The ticking time bomb of social care

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    So a young girl who is raped at the age of fourteen by her step father or her uncle , gets put into council care , if shes lucky ......and becomes involved with other vulnerable people .......is a " druggie " ?

Shes as sick and is in need of help as a kid with spina bifida, brittle bone syndrome , childhood cancer or a disabled war veteran

You are very ill informed and ignorant of the desperate plight of many young vulnerable people who end up being " druggies "

Tell me , apart from reading the daily mail , what experience do you have of working with young vulnerable children and did your pull your bootstraps up approach go down well with your employer ?

There's big difference between people with those conditions and a druggie. The difference is that no one chooses to be born with spina bifida or cystic fibrosis. Druggies choose to be like that and they are taking resources away from people who are sick through no fault of their own.

There's an article in The Mail today about Jenny Agutter's niece. She has cystic fibrosis and like many other sufferers she had to struggle on without access to the best drugs for the condition. The NHS couldn't afford them. Money spent on druggies is less money spent elsewhere.

You are approaching the druggie problem from the helper angle but I, like others on this board, have experienced the victim side of things. Anyone with a druggie in the family is a victim. We all know that lying comes as naturally to a druggie as breathing. I don't accept anything they say as true. They don't even believe that there is such a thing as truth. Everything they say is all about getting what they want. They will feed you any story and that's why I take your version of this girl's history with a pinch of salt.

There was a video going around a few years ago of some American kids going into an Apple shop and buying the last ibook or something and when they bought it they smashed it on the floor and started laughing. Maybe it was a protest against consumerism. Maybe they just did it for a laugh. That sickened me because there were so many poor kids who would have loved that ibook. Druggies are like those spoilt kids. They are given healthy bodies that those born with disabilities would love to have had and they choose to destroy those bodies with drugs. Then these selfish gits go looking for sympathy from well-meaning but gullible people like you.

Re: The ticking time bomb of social care

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    There's big difference between people with those conditions and a druggie. The difference is that no one chooses to be born with spina bifida or cystic fibrosis. Druggies choose to be like that and they are taking resources away from people who are sick through no fault of their own.

There's an article in The Mail today about Jenny Agutter's niece. She has cystic fibrosis and like many other sufferers she had to struggle on without access to the best drugs for the condition. The NHS couldn't afford them. Money spent on druggies is less money spent elsewhere.

You are approaching the druggie problem from the helper angle but I, like others on this board, have experienced the victim side of things. Anyone with a druggie in the family is a victim. We all know that lying comes as naturally to a druggie as breathing. I don't accept anything they say as true. They don't even believe that there is such a thing as truth. Everything they say is all about getting what they want. They will feed you any story and that's why I take your version of this girl's history with a pinch of salt.

There was a video going around a few years ago of some American kids going into an Apple shop and buying the last ibook or something and when they bought it they smashed it on the floor and started laughing. Maybe it was a protest against consumerism. Maybe they just did it for a laugh. That sickened me because there were so many poor kids who would have loved that ibook. Druggies are like those spoilt kids. They are given healthy bodies that those born with disabilities would love to have had and they choose to destroy those bodies with drugs. Then these selfish gits go looking for sympathy from well-meaning but gullible people like you.
    So you think a young girl sexually abused and thrown into local authority care is a druggie ?

I can only assume you are on a wind up