Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
Sadly I spent a minute reading this drivel that not one expert on homelessness or prostitution would agree with, but as long as you're happy in your own bubble, as far removed from society as it is, then I'm glad you're happy. The rest of us have, what we call, the real world.
When I worked in housing in Cardiff in the early nineties we had a remit of helping people who fell outside of the housing act and that basically meant single people without children

Of these the most vulnerable were young women , there was even an organisation called Cardiff single women's housing group .......and we worked closely with them to house those who otherwise would be on the street

Almost all of them needed drugs counselling and most of them said physical or sexual abuse was behind their substance misuse and homelessness problems, many going on the game to fund their habit or perform tricks for dodgy landlords to get a roof over their head

Cardiff has got , like many other cities , a real dark side and I am amazed at the attitude of people to those on the fringes of society