+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Films you’ve never watched.

Re: Films you’ve never watched.

I watched the first three Star Wars films and thought they were okay, but I have no desire to see any of them again or see any of the other six.

Never, ever watched an Arnold Schwarzenegger film in my life.

I've watched all the films people on here say they wouldn't watch especially star wars and Lord of the Rings - fantastic films and a great way to spend a few hours

seen all the Bond films all the Godfather films and every war film ever made

Loved taking my kids to see the Marvel/Batman/DC films

Spinal Tap I can recite word for word from my student days as Withnail and I

The only film listed above I haven't seen is Sound of Music as I fall asleep when that's on at xmas

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    They've sort of passed me by, combined with they're of no interest to my wife, so I've no interest in going to the cinema alone.

I've just checked the IMDB top 100 & I've seen 45 of them.

Goodfellas
    Reservoir Dogs
    The Matrix are also on my missing list
    I watched all the matrix films a few weeks back.

Not bad. Not great.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

We like going to the pictures in one of our local cinemas

We pay the equivalent of £5 to sit in a double armchair along with an audience occupying 20 other seats. Small cinema big screen.

The one big annoyance is the Local audience doesn’t shut up They’re as noisy as fk especially when the film gets exciting

It’s at the Liberty hotel at the Le Loi end of Pasteur in District 1f your ever nearby. Ring first to book your seats and enjoy

At the end you can jump across the street into Pasteur Street brewery for a taste of locally brewed craft beer. Not too many foreigners to crowd the bat either

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    We like going to the pictures in one of our local cinemas

We pay the equivalent of £5 to sit in a double armchair along with an audience occupying 20 other seats. Small cinema big screen.

The one big annoyance is the Local audience doesn’t shut up They’re as noisy as fk especially when the film gets exciting

It’s at the Liberty hotel at the Le Loi end of Pasteur in District 1f your ever nearby. Ring first to book your seats and enjoy

At the end you can jump across the street into Pasteur Street brewery for a taste of locally brewed craft beer. Not too many foreigners to crowd the bat either
    Wouldn’t you also be a foreigner?

resevoir dogs is a rollercoaster...as is pulp fiction
    i can understand people not liking sci fi and fantasy
    but something like Three Billboards Outside

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Wouldn’t you also be a foreigner?

I am in truth but not in spirit

Going against the OP Never Watched, after coming home from Nantgarw and a thoroughly enjoyable the Rise of Skywalker IMO the best since the original 3, I have just finished watching The Irishman, 3-1/2 hours and i watched in one sitting, was going to do it over two sessions, was a good film and kept me interested for the 3-1/2 hours, but R2D2 and CP30 over De Niro any day. FFS cannot people go for 2 hours in a cinema without eating, fkin crisp packets, crunching, and the place stinking of junk food really makes going to the cinema not an enjoyable experience and it's always the ones that need to eat less

I'm not sure what films I've never seen, mainly because I've never watched them

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I'm not sure what films I've never seen, mainly because I've never watched them
    Are you saying that you're only aware of films that you've actually watched? How do you know to watch them if you've never heard of them? How does that work? Do you ever accidentally walk into the cinema? When a film is on TV do you know it's going to be a film before you watch it? Or do you sometimes think it's going to be TV program?