Controversial? i don't think so. Todays performance was dreadful, especially at home. Things have changed under Harris but it's still pretty poor in my opinion. I'm not blaming Harris completely for today or some of the other performances we've seen under him although i don't hold out that much hope of a big improvement under him as it seems obvious that it's hard work over technique when a bit of both is required.

I blame Warnock for his inability to build a team. He signed players to do a 'Warnock' job, not players that can gel or compliment each over. Warnock should've been given the boot after ten games in the Premier league, his football was appalling, his development non existent, everything was for the now and it's showing. As a consequence of his tactics and style of play we now have Harris as manager, a little more expansive but built around effort and graft. We have players who struggle to pass the ball, control the ball and keep possession, that's Warnocks legacy, a mish mash of players who can't seem to play together and who don't seem to be improving.