All that is wrong at this club leads to the ineptitude of our current board from owner through to those who 'can't get transfers across the line'.

Have a look at the managerial choices. Warnock and his relative success was an exception to the rule but even his spell was littered with boardroom balls ups and letting Warnock dictate and spend/waste money while ignoring youth and leaving us, in my opinion, in almost as dire a situation than before he came. All this overseen by the board.

If anybody can suggest to me that we did nothing but strike lucky with Warnock making a silk purse out of a sows ear that promotion season then I am all ears. It's like Carry On A Football Club here at times.

All that is wrong with this club stems from the boardroom. 99% of what is wrong with this club can be traced back to it and most that irks fans can be traced to the fact that our board are incompetent, on many occasions absent and simply not football people. The tip of the iceberg was changing us to red for many but the day to day footballing **** ups are still happening including our recent managerial appointment with the joke about the amount of shots we had. I hope those that made the decision were there yesterday to watch a limp lob being our only 'shot' on target. I certainly wasn't laughing then and I'm not laughing now.

All negativity, incompetence and downright stupidity at this club lay firmly at the feet of those in the boardroom.