+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO TDA (don't bother looking if you are not him)

FAO TDA (don't bother looking if you are not him)

He has posted this on another forum:
    "Just in case anyone hasn't caught on yet. The OP is Stantona reincarnated, who, of course, was yet another account of that multi-faceted individual who is Apop or Cyclops, depending which board you are looking at."

I am posting a rebuttal on here because 1) he mentions Cyclops 2) I have not posted on that forum in any guise since the middle of August - and furthermore have told this to the mods there. 3) TDA has an account on here.

@TDA Kindly desist from your foolishness.
    I used to respect you as a poster, but no longer - as you have divulged the contents of a private message to another and then lied to me about doing this. (Screenshot available for anyone who wants to see)
    Can you please get it through your thick skull that I am not Mushy Peas nor Stantona.
    I have tried to produce evidence that I am not the latter to the mods.
    You have sought to prove in some convolted way that I am Stantona. Your reasoning is flawed - for the simple reason that I am not he.
    You are making yourself look very stupid by continuing your erroneous public statements, which is the very opposite of what you seem to be trying to prove (ie your intelligence, nous and deductive powers).
    Cretin

Re: FAO TDA (don't bother looking if you are not him)

Must admit I've had a sneaky peak at this thread.

And me

I've read it but I have no idea what it is all about. I don't like mysteries. If I had a bit more time left on this planet I would have tried to read it again.

Am I on the naughty step for reading this thread?

Why do people get so bothered when they are accused of being someone else?

Someone who I can’t even remember their name (the post/person wasn’t remarkably memorable) posted something about me having more accounts and my reply was “?”

**** em.

Here's the latest bulletin from the obsessive TDA:
    "Apop acts like he is some sort of criminal mastermind and deliberately leaves clues or hints in his multi persona. His style of posting is also getting repetitive which is a bit of a giveaway."

So, I'm trying to conceal my ID by leaving clues and hints, eh?
    Could it just be that these posters are not me and you are seeing 'clues' and 'hints' which don't exist, Inspector Clouseau?

Clouseau.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Why do people get so bothered when they are accused of being someone else?
    Partly because it doesn't stop there.
    Obsession can lead folk with limited intellect to all sorts of grossly inaccurate conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Partly because it doesn't stop there.
    Obsession can lead folk with limited intellect to all sorts of grossly inaccurate conclusions.
    Just let em carry on.

If they don’t have a reaction they slowly lose their audience and with no audience there’s no point to the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I didn't

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I prefer it to the one about the sprouts tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    I prefer it to the one about the sprouts tbh.
    In time the sprouts thread will be considered a classic - a work of genius.

But probably only when those sprouts have gone with the wind!

What is the world coming to?
    Mon crie de coeur hijacked by sprouts....
    I have to admit that I like sprouts - but the secret for maximum enjoyment is an old Sussex custom which I learnt one night out in Selsey........
    Sprinkle vinegar over them.
    There - I've said it.
    No need to thank me.

I don't know what is going on here, But didn't that TDA bloke used to post on here? Trying to be all reasonable in a Richard (The Hamster) Hammond kind of way from Top Gear, secretly wanting to be popular with the 'Bigger' boys who said words like ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    What is the world coming to?
    Mon crie de coeur hijacked by sprouts....
    I have to admit that I like sprouts - but the secret for maximum enjoyment is an old Sussex custom which I learnt one night out in Selsey........
    Sprinkle vinegar over them.
    There - I've said it.
    No need to thank me.
    Sounds like a wild night.

My personal view is that you have to go to so much effort to make them edible... maybe we are all trying too hard and should stick to better vegetables. Last year I did something with pancetta and chestnuts to make the sprouts taste OK, and even then that is all they are. Give me some extra roast parsnips instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I don't know what is going on here, But didn't that TDA bloke used to post on here? Trying to be all reasonable in a Richard (The Hamster) Hammond kind of way from Top Gear, secretly wanting to be popular with the 'Bigger' boys who said words like ****.

mon dieu.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

O.K i gave in and have had a peek

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    Sounds like a wild night.

My personal view is that you have to go to so much effort to make them edible... maybe we are all trying too hard and should stick to better vegetables. Last year I did something with pancetta and chestnuts to make the sprouts taste OK, and even then that is all they are. Give me some extra roast parsnips instead.
    This should really be in the excellent sprouts thread, but my approach to all green vegetables is to excite them with ground pepper and malt vinegar. I learned that at my granny's knee and it has served me well all my culinary life!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I'm flattered that you think you remember me. 300 odd post in 8 or 9 years, which I think should be more, but I guess that older ones expire and drop off the total?

I do try to be constructive in anything I post and I am certainly not interested in getting into personal exchanges with other posters. If that makes me a Richard Hammond type character, so be it.

Somebody on my usual board has brought this thread to my attention, so I thought I would have a quick look.

That done, all I can say, is "A la prochaine!"

What an anti climax.

Wish I didn’t look now.

Quote Originally Posted by TDA View Post
    That done, all I can say, is "A la prochaine!"
    Oh my! That'll be in about a week's time then, 'cos you last posted on here 16/12/19

And that 'I try to be constructive in anything I post' stuff - more like pissing in the wind in a pitiful attempt to make gullible posters believe you have the inside track because of your superior deductive powers.

When denouement happens (and it will), I hope you'll have the decency to apologize for your libellous and obsessive posts.

"I have had enough of this juvenile nonsense. It does nothing other than create tensions and bad feelings. This effort is poorly conceived, even by your standards. You are too fond of leaving clues." Deluded, totally deluded. Only one person here creating "tensions and bad feelings".

You make a public spectacle of yourself

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    This should really be in the excellent sprouts thread, but my approach to all green vegetables is to excite them with ground pepper and malt vinegar. I learned that at my granny's knee and it has served me well all my culinary life!
    What were the vegetables doing around your granny's knee?