He has posted this on another forum:
"Just in case anyone hasn't caught on yet. The OP is Stantona reincarnated, who, of course, was yet another account of that multi-faceted individual who is Apop or Cyclops, depending which board you are looking at."

I am posting a rebuttal on here because 1) he mentions Cyclops 2) I have not posted on that forum in any guise since the middle of August - and furthermore have told this to the mods there. 3) TDA has an account on here.

@TDA Kindly desist from your foolishness.
I used to respect you as a poster, but no longer - as you have divulged the contents of a private message to another and then lied to me about doing this. (Screenshot available for anyone who wants to see)
Can you please get it through your thick skull that I am not Mushy Peas nor Stantona.
I have tried to produce evidence that I am not the latter to the mods.
You have sought to prove in some convolted way that I am Stantona. Your reasoning is flawed - for the simple reason that I am not he.
You are making yourself look very stupid by continuing your erroneous public statements, which is the very opposite of what you seem to be trying to prove (ie your intelligence, nous and deductive powers).
Cretin