Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
Impeachment has been a bit of an own goal for the Democrats, it's pointless pointing to polls as to the effects, as the source either way behind the poll dictates the output to suit. the RNC has raised a shed load of dough through out this impeachment process, as a John Dough, IMO impeachment cannot be seen as a positive step but his base are adamant that it will result in a landslide for him (whilst i see an easy win in 2020 for Trump, I just fail to see how impeachment helps, I've always thought that the smoking gun would be found, you cannot rise like he has done, accumulated, lost and accumulated again the wealth that he supposedly has without there being dodgy deals along the way surely? IMO the effort to take him out, in my lifetime has been unprecedented it leaves two scenarios,
1.) He has/is acquiring the goods and he/his team will expose many many high value individuals.
2.) He's just a nasty piece of work.

Regarding his continual mentioning of Impeachment.
How do you introduce evidence into an investigation (legally)?
You are watching a movie
Timing Important
Planned?
Enjoy the show
Cue.
Why was Nancy in such a rush citing concerns about national security, and then she refused to hand over the articles of impeachment to the Senate?