+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas Politics Board Participants

Merry Christmas Politics Board Participants

As is now becoming a tradition can I extend my best wishes to all contributors to the Politics Board.

Who can believe another year has passed.

Special call out to Organ Morgan still looking to the East (well the Dombass, Ukraine) for a message from the heavens saying "I told you I would be right one day".

To Nelson as he hops from one Q to another looking in vain for Christmas gifts.

But whatabout LoM in his constant attempts to strangle the English language to death when making his deflectionary points you say! May Santa bring you the thesaurus and grammar checker you have always dreamed of I say!

To RonnieBird, how do you get a Christmas gift for someone who has a better version of everything you ever had, including an intellect? Perhaps the gift of humility and recognition that Dorcus nailed you to a post as SirJimmyScoular from the board that can't be named.

To Wales-Bales, a meteorology kit as the current one seems to regularly predict storms that turn out to be a puff of wind that blows out without most people noticing. On a more optimistic note the full cd box set of Only Fools and Horses. After 15 years of predictions next year they were finally millionaires.

Finally to the long suffering Trump/Mueller/Dossier/Delusion/Collusion/Snowflake Squad. And all other participants right - left - centre - nationalist - globalist. Here's to more polarising debate and gentle abuse into 2020 (Organ's predictions notwithstanding)!

Re: Merry Christmas Politics Board Participants

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    As is now becoming a tradition can I extend my best wishes to all contributors to the Politics Board.

Who can believe another year has passed.

Special call out to Organ Morgan still looking to the East (well the Dombass, Ukraine) for a message from the heavens saying "I told you I would be right one day".

To Nelson as he hops from one Q to another looking in vain for Christmas gifts.

But whatabout LoM in his constant attempts to strangle the English language to death when making his deflectionary points you say! May Santa bring you the thesaurus and grammar checker you have always dreamed of I say!

To RonnieBird, how do you get a Christmas gift for someone who has a better version of everything you ever had, including an intellect? Perhaps the gift of humility and recognition that Dorcus nailed you to a post as SirJimmyScoular from the board that can't be named.

To Wales-Bales, a meteorology kit as the current one seems to regularly predict storms that turn out to be a puff of wind that blows out without most people noticing. On a more optimistic note the full cd box set of Only Fools and Horses. After 15 years of predictions next year they were finally millionaires.

Finally to the long suffering Trump/Mueller/Dossier/Delusion/Collusion/Snowflake Squad. And all other participants right - left - centre - nationalist - globalist. Here's to more polarising debate and gentle abuse into 2020 (Organ's predictions notwithstanding)!

👍 Trust the plan, we are the news now. Merry Christmas.

God bless thee old wise patronising one , were you one of the three wise kings , as most of your patronizing self serving sulk politics one has spouted this year has gone wrong , not my fault ??

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    God bless thee old wise patronising one , were you one of the three wise kings , as most of your patronizing self serving sulk politics one has spouted this year has gone wrong , not my fault ??
    Ouch! But, at Christmas, I shouldn't be churlish. So let me pass on my admiration that you almost spelled patronising consistently in your obviously self-effacing sentence!

Merry Christmas lads, up the City

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Ouch! But, at Christmas, I shouldn't be churlish. So let me pass on my admiration that you almost spelled patronising consistently in your obviously self-effacing sentence!
    Patronising as ever you must be a very depressed individual .

Your attempt at using Xmas as a clever post is just littered with sarcastic rhetoric.

I for one will not use Xmas as some sort safety zone to gently abuse people who dare to have a different view to yours.

There is medical help out there .

Blog Entries

Your attempt at using Xmas as a clever post is just littered with sarcastic rhetoric.

I for one will not use Xmas as some sort safety zone to gently abuse people who dare to have a different view to yours.

Merry Christmas all x

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post

Merry Christmas all x
    The season of goodwill and consideration should extend to every day if the year in my humble view .

To play back a recent phrase of yours when you were feeling less self-righteous....He bit LoL!

Sarcastic rhetoric is to be expected from people who believe Operation Crossfire Hurricane, Steele Dossier, Trump Russia Collusion, Obstruction of Justice, Muller Report and Impeachment are all legit and above board.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Sarcastic rhetoric is to be expected from people who believe Operation Crossfire Hurricane, Steele Dossier, Trump Russia Collusion, Obstruction of Justice, Muller Report and Impeachment are all legit and above board.
    What I don't get is, if the Impeachment is not "legit and above board", why does the man himself barely talk about anything else these days?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    What I don't get is, if the Impeachment is not "legit and above board", why does the man himself barely talk about anything else these days?
    Impeachment has been a bit of an own goal for the Democrats, it's pointless pointing to polls as to the effects, as the source either way behind the poll dictates the output to suit. the RNC has raised a shed load of dough through out this impeachment process, as a John Dough, IMO impeachment cannot be seen as a positive step but his base are adamant that it will result in a landslide for him (whilst i see an easy win in 2020 for Trump, I just fail to see how impeachment helps, I've always thought that the smoking gun would be found, you cannot rise like he has done, accumulated, lost and accumulated again the wealth that he supposedly has without there being dodgy deals along the way surely? IMO the effort to take him out, in my lifetime has been unprecedented it leaves two scenarios,
    1.) He has/is acquiring the goods and he/his team will expose many many high value individuals.
    2.) He's just a nasty piece of work.

Regarding his continual mentioning of Impeachment.
    How do you introduce evidence into an investigation (legally)?
    You are watching a movie
    Timing Important
    Planned?
    Enjoy the show
    Cue.

The same reason why he always talks about the fake news and the Russia collusion hoax.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Impeachment has been a bit of an own goal for the Democrats, it's pointless pointing to polls as to the effects, as the source either way behind the poll dictates the output to suit. the RNC has raised a shed load of dough through out this impeachment process, as a John Dough, IMO impeachment cannot be seen as a positive step but his base are adamant that it will result in a landslide for him (whilst i see an easy win in 2020 for Trump, I just fail to see how impeachment helps, I've always thought that the smoking gun would be found, you cannot rise like he has done, accumulated, lost and accumulated again the wealth that he supposedly has without there being dodgy deals along the way surely? IMO the effort to take him out, in my lifetime has been unprecedented it leaves two scenarios,
    1.) He has/is acquiring the goods and he/his team will expose many many high value individuals.
    2.) He's just a nasty piece of work.

Regarding his continual mentioning of Impeachment.
    How do you introduce evidence into an investigation (legally)?
    You are watching a movie
    Timing Important
    Planned?
    Enjoy the show
    Cue.
    Why was Nancy in such a rush citing concerns about national security, and then she refused to hand over the articles of impeachment to the Senate?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Why was Nancy in such a rush citing concerns about national security, and then she refused to hand over the articles of impeachment to the Senate?
    Nanshi hasn't got a clue what day of the week it is, always pissed up when delivering her speech, she is doing someone else's bidding IMO, 🤣 Dems will try and run this right to the election, Cue team will kill it at the appropriate moment but not a day before they want it killed,
    Have you seen that 4 of Kevin spacey, s accusers lost their lives 🤔 what are the odds? 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Nanshi hasn't got a clue what day of the week it is, always pissed up when delivering her speech, she is doing someone else's bidding IMO, 🤣 Dems will try and run this right to the election, Cue team will kill it at the appropriate moment but not a day before they want it killed,
    Have you seen that 4 of Kevin spacey, s accusers lost their lives 🤔 what are the odds? 🤣
    I thought the same about her looking pissed, remember that stupid hand clapping episode she looks a right banana.

I'll go with what's known thanks, not what you lot speculate about.

I thought the same about her looking pissed, remember that stupid hand clapping episode she looks a right banana.
    She might look like a right banana, but she's lardy & cyril's right banana

Belated Crimbo felicitations to all, whether they be fans of red or blue pills.

I'm not making any specific forecasts for 2020 as I don't wish to induce anyone to vomit with fear.

I'll go with what's known thanks, not what you lot speculate about.
    In other news, nobody was held to account in the Chilcot Iraq Inquiry, and the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse is following a similar pattern, but do carry on going with what's known if it makes you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

I'm not making any specific forecasts for 2020 as I don't wish to induce anyone to vomit with fear.

What about the Syria chemical weapons report? What's known is Assad did it, and some people on here believe it.

I would only panic if you predicted an era of unsurpassed world peace!

No gloom and doom? Are you OK, OM?