+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: any TV / Audio experts on here

any TV / Audio experts on here

Looking at a new TV, about 55" with good sound ( maybe a soundbar ?? ), it needs to fit on our TV cabinet

anything any good in Argos, as i have a stack of vouchers to spend in that place

Re: any TV / Audio experts on here

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Looking at a new TV, about 55" with good sound ( maybe a soundbar ?? ), it needs to fit on our TV cabinet

anything any good in Argos, as i have a stack of vouchers to spend in that place
    Sonos with a play bar, subwoofer and 2 play 3’s will give everything you need.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post

Matt wherever you buy it from my LG 55 inch oled is 18 months old has great sound would be even better with a decent soundbar. I think the new model is a LG OLED55B9PLA which my friend bought and she is very happy with the sound. You may get it cheaper than here

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/4016911

Samsung 4k. 55". $400. Might buy one tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Matt wherever you buy it from my LG 55 inch oled is 18 months old has great sound would be even better with a decent soundbar. I think the new model is a LG OLED55B9PLA which my friend bought and she is very happy with the sound. You may get it cheaper than here

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/4016911
    cheers all

I went with this one, while its pricey , the reviews look like it is worth it

Picked it up today, just installed it, WOW, the picture is just breathtaking, i know the TV it replaced was a few years old, but the difference is massive, Movie night is going to be great when i build the " man cave " in my new place, though might get a projector for that, we will have to see