+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Glatzel

Re: Glatzel

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    That is 4 in 15 now for Glatzel.

4 more than Madine has managed in all his time here and twice as many as Zohore (who I never rated but some here dress up as a world beater).

He is finding his feet now it seems and hopefully we have realised the long pumped ball is next to useless and he is better on the deck.
    It's 0.35/90 minutes played which is OK

MoM for me,closely followed by Bamba

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Lets hope he scores at least another one and we win. It might just shut up the continual moaners who have nothing better to do than criticise any player who pulls on a City shirt.
    I don't think I've agreed with any of your comments but I do with this one

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Glazel's goal scoring record is not that bad. Why some think Madine - the man who can't score or even get near to scoring - is a better alternative is beyond me. The problem is that Glazel is not being played correctly. He is better with the ball played to him on the floor and not hoofed into the air.
    I'm hoping we can offload Madine next month

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Lets hope he scores at least another one and we win. It might just shut up the continual moaners who have nothing better to do than criticise any player who pulls on a City shirt.
    Completely agree with this.

Getting really bored with the continual moaners.

I've often wondered whether the contributors to this board represent a fair cross-section of those that go through the turnstiles.

If City don't win I am disappointed, but can see no benefit of OTT criticism.

The abuse aimed at virtually every player in some shape or form since the start of the season is not going to be productive if the squad or manager actually pays any attention. Thankfully, I suspect, they rise above anything written.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and many on this board spend a lot of money following City both home and away.

Perhaps all football forums across the UK are there to express frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    MoM for me,closely followed by Bamba
    Brilliant today, made me look a right tit . Well done, Robert! Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    It's 0.35/90 minutes played which is OK
    What may be interesting here is that all of Glatzel's goals have come away from home.

Bore off JR.