And start again. There were times today when we tried to play, more so in the second half when we attempted to stretch a bang average Millwall, for me that was encouraging. The fullbacks were playing higher and getting involved as well, although it's plain to see that we just don't possess enough quality and fluidity to be able to execute a more progressive style of football. We are trying, but it's clunky and laboured at times. The defence did ok today although the distribution at times is piss poor. The midfield lack quality then some. Bacuna works hard but is rarely comfortable on the ball. Harris does have the midfiels playing a higher line and we are trying to play those little triangles in the final third at times but it just doesn't come off because of a lack of quality in midfield (Tomlin excluded) and nobody up front who can make those little pockets of space through movement. Warnock has done a job on the club, i can't for the life of me work out what he was trying to achieve with some of our signings or how they were supposed to compliment the other players in the squad, if that was possible.