+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gavin & Stacey

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gavin & Stacey

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I'm wondering if I'm the only one who never saw it.
    I have never seen it. The only thing I ever watch on the box is MOTD. I've been re-watching the Barchester Chronicles on the net and it shows how much the BBC has declined in the last 30 years. Today it is all PC rubbish and lies.

Dont watch anything with James Cordon in it.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    I have never seen it. The only thing I ever watch on the box is MOTD. I've been re-watching the Barchester Chronicles on the net and it shows how much the BBC has declined in the last 30 years. Today it is all PC rubbish and lies.
    Imagine being this guy. Just imagine it

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Imagine being this guy. Just imagine it
    There is the possibility that your post was not meant to be a compliment, but I will take it that you were saying that I have an enviable life. Yes, I think I am very lucky. I am almost uncontaminated by modern culture. I have never seen any programmes like the Xfactor or Big Brother. Likewise with shows about "celebrities" dancing, making cakes or being abandoned in the jungle. I have never willingly listened to any pop music. People like Adele and Ed Sheehan are just names in the paper to me. I have never heard any music by them. I have never eaten a kabab and I have never eaten anything in McDonalds. I have never eaten any Chinese food apart from Chinese gooseberries. My tastes are simple. My favourite food is porridge and my idea of a lovely snack is sliced pepper and apple covered in some lime juice. For me a good night is going to bed early with a hot water bottle and reading a few old Charlie Buchan magazines, a football biography or perhaps the history of some obscure Scottish football team. I wake up without the gloomy prospect of a day at work hanging over me. My time is all my own and I use it to improve myself at the gym and on that great learning machine the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post