+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dundee derby

Dundee derby

Went for this instead of Wolves/Man City.
    Good old fashioned rivalry. Some feisty tackles and great atmosphere between the fans.

Re: Dundee derby

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Good old fashioned rivalry. Some feisty tackles and great atmosphere between the fans.
    Congratulations.

You missed a cracking game

Why would you tell anyone that? You just missed the game of the season. For what?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Congratulations.
    Aw shucks. Thanks. There was no need though.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Why would you tell anyone that? You just missed the game of the season. For what?
    I apologise whole heartedly, and have slapped myself around the face a few times with a rolled up Echo, for having the audacity to post a thread about the only other senior football match being played in the UK last night, on a football message board.
    What was I thinking of??

Aw shucks. Thanks. There was no need though.
    I watched a documentary about Dolly Parton earlier in the evening. It was great. She’s an amazing character.

I think we should have more threads about what we’ve been watching on TV, don’t you? They’re really interesting.

I watched a documentary about Dolly Parton earlier in the evening. It was great. She’s an amazing character.

I think we should have more threads about what we’ve been watching on TV, don’t you? They’re really interesting.
    Too true .
    I have particularly enjoyed those that think Gavin and Stacy merit a discussion .
    A fascinating program if you like to see Barry in the background of crap TV .

Personally I quite like watching different levels of football and would be disappointed if criticised for mentioning it

I see Graham Dorrans scored Dundee’s equaliser. He’s only 32, thought he was older than that for some reason.

Surprised Warnock didn’t offer him a 4 year deal in the summer when we were looking for a centre mid.

I’m not surprised you find her an amazing character. Every time I see her, it looks like 2 of your brothers are trying to escape from her blouse!

I’m not surprised you find her an amazing character. Every time I see her, it looks like 2 of your brothers are trying to escape from her blouse!

Game of the season is stretching it by some distance. Man City took the lead then were trying to kill time for over an hour and VAR killed the first half.

Nice comeback by Wolves but it wasn’t exactly end to end. Just City trying to hold on to what they had.

I'm going out with a bunch of mates this afternoon. No doubt the Brighton v Bournemouth Premier League game will be live on the pub's TV screens, but I'm going to ask the landlord if he can switch to the Sutton United v Yeovil Town match instead.

Look at me, everyone. I'm a real football fan.

Not everyone has amazon prime.
    I also watched the Dundee Derby and enjoyed it

I'm going out with a bunch of mates this afternoon.
    Mates? Plural?

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Not everyone has amazon prime.
    I also watched the Dundee Derby and enjoyed it
    Did you get TLGs permission?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Mates? Plural?
    Sure thing. Probably a difficult concept for you to comprehend.

How dare you offend the sensibilities of the football purists on this message board! I also watched the Dundee game but would not dare say so in public.

Quote Originally Posted by Grievous Angel View Post
    How dare you offend the sensibilities of the football purists on this message board! I also watched the Dundee game but would not dare say so in public.
    Another one who didn’t get TLGs permission it seems.

That naughty step is going to be crammed today.

Another one who didn’t get TLGs permission it seems.

That naughty step is going to be crammed today.

Quote Originally Posted by Grievous Angel View Post
    I thought it was the football purists who were watching the Dundee derby? You know, the real fans who like 'good old fashioned' football, not those plastic Premier League types?

Personally, as I don't have Amazon Prime I watched the darts.

Game of the season is stretching it by some distance. Man City took the lead then were trying to kill time for over an hour and VAR killed the first half.

Nice comeback by Wolves but it wasn’t exactly end to end. Just City trying to hold on to what they had.
    It was a thrilling 3 goal comeback with title implications on a Friday night over the Christmas holidays. It had it all.

It was a thrilling 3 goal comeback with title implications on a Friday night over the Christmas holidays. It had it all.
    Title implications

I thought it was the football purists who were watching the Dundee derby? You know, the real fans who like 'good old fashioned' football, not those plastic Premier League types?

Personally, as I don't have Amazon Prime I watched the darts.
    Hallelujah!!!
    The once almighty TLG who is never wrong, can’t be criticised and will dig up posts from months ago, sometimes longer, just to prove a point on a football message board, has finally succumbed, and joined the rest of the throng on here, by posting the odd bit of drivel!
    Welcome TLG, being perfect in life is not all it’s cracked up to be 👍

This thread seems to have gone off topic....

What did you think of Graham Dorrans' performance? Is he too good for the league he's playing in? At 32 could he still do a job at a higher level?