+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pellegrini sacked

Pellegrini sacked

West Ham pull the trigger

Re: Pellegrini sacked

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    West Ham pull the trigger
    I'm not surprised, with Pearson levitating Watford onwards and upwards, West 'am are perilously close to the relegation zone. 4th home defeat in a row I think, today.

What they need is an experienced head who can keep them in the Premier League. Neil Warnock?

Moyes back at West ham in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    I'm not surprised, with Pearson levitating Watford onwards and upwards, West 'am are perilously close to the relegation zone. 4th home defeat in a row I think, today.
    Their change of ground has given them the bigger crowds they wanted, but I can't think of any other way in which they've benefited - would really like them and Villa to go down.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Their change of ground has given them the bigger crowds they wanted, but I can't think of any other way in which they've benefited - would really like them and Villa to go down.
    Absolutely destroyed any home advantage that a football club should enjoy. A soulless mausoleum - the complete opposite of the tight, homely Boleyn Ground. Trouble is it didn't suit the egos of Gold, Sullivan and Brady..

Can you imagine how even more soulless that ground would become if the dropped to the Championship and started struggling

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Absolutely destroyed any home advantage that a football club should enjoy. A soulless mausoleum - the complete opposite of the tight, homely Boleyn Ground. Trouble is it didn't suit the egos of Gold, Sullivan and Brady..
    They couldn't stay at the Boleyn, like arguing we could stay at NP, and the Olympic stadium was a world class venue for a deal which was almost criminal, but the London Stadium itself is not the best football ground and certainly is not a venue for a traditional, family club like West Ham. Gold/Sullivan/Brady acted like they were in charge of a Fulham or Chelsea rather than try to understand what West Ham needed.

The Sun today are saying that West Ham want Neil Etheridge in January if the can't get Darren Randolph from Middlesbrough.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    The Sun today are saying that West Ham want Neil Etheridge in January if the can't get Darren Randolph from Middlesbrough.
    10m can have him

I'd be grateful if West ham took him.

International

And the land it stood on was worth an absolute fortune!!

International

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    They couldn't stay at the Boleyn, like arguing we could stay at NP, and the Olympic stadium was a world class venue for a deal which was almost criminal, but the London Stadium itself is not the best football ground and certainly is not a venue for a traditional, family club like West Ham. Gold/Sullivan/Brady acted like they were in charge of a Fulham or Chelsea rather than try to understand what West Ham needed.
    It was deliberately designed to NOT be a football stadium. Also it was designed with the top tiers as a temporary structure to be removed leaving a 25,000 seat athletics area. Sebastian Coe specifically said that it wasn't to be used for football but to be the athletics centre of excellence for the team GB.

Didn't Moyes have a worse record than Pellegrini in his last stint with West Ham?

Spot on👍

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    10m can have him
    Is that if he works on his kicking?

5 million.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    10m can have him
    i'd bite their hands off for 4m. his kicking hurts us