+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: CCMB Charity White Collar Boxing Event

CCMB Charity White Collar Boxing Event

I reckon the tickets would fly out for this.

With MM as a Eddie Hearn/Don King type character I reckon there are more than enough deep rooted rivalries on here for a stacked card.

Obviously without seeing the people behind the names you could end up with a Tom Thumb v. Butterbean type scenario but think this could be more than a success. We'd have to even it up a bit in that case. Barbed wire round the glove, half a house brick down the sock...

A ring walk with TLG coming through some smoke at the CCS to the sound of Back in Black and a chorus of boos with his glove aloft clutching a ticket showing it was complimentary could be the stuff of folklore.

Re: CCMB Charity White Collar Boxing Event

I can’t fight everyone.

So I’m out.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post

With MM as a Eddie Hearn/Don King type character I reckon there are more than enough deep rooted rivalries on here for a stacked card.

Obviously without seeing the people behind the names you could end up with a Tom Thumb v. Butterbean type scenario but think this could be more than a success. We'd have to even it up a bit in that case. Barbed wire round the glove, half a house brick down the sock...

A ring walk with TLG coming through some smoke at the CCS to the sound of Back in Black and a chorus of boos with his glove aloft clutching a ticket showing it was complimentary could be the stuff of folklore.
    Hmmm, I used to go boxing training in my teens, i thought that i was pretty good until i sparred with this lad from the gypsy camp who was younger than me. It was the first and last time i knew what it meant to be buzzed by a couple of shots. My arms and legs would not respond to the instructions that my brain was sending them-Horrble feeling if anyone else has experienced it. For that reason, i'm out!

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I can’t fight everyone.

So I’m out.
    I once worked in a factory for a few weeks and would probably not be allowed in.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I once worked in a factory for a few weeks and would probably not be allowed in.
    Taunton 'Blue Collar' Genie.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Taunton 'Blue Collar' Genie.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post

Just had the image of Mike Morris with Don King’s hair

Mike is more Kellie Maloney...

...i'll fight you all

Quote Originally Posted by Splott-light... View Post
    Mike is more Kellie Maloney...

...i'll fight you all
    Sorry mate. You’ve got to be over 5ft to be involved in this.

I’ll take you all on and you can pair up if you like and bring your dinner with you!!😋
    https://youtu.be/nYDIMWpcKqI